£450 Inside IR35
ESSENTIAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
(Experience, skills, competencies etc) Knowledge/Skills
· Excellent testing skills
· Strong SQL experience
· Experienced in ALM/QC and JIRA
· Experience in testing SAS or Oracle / SAS Visual Analytics or Business Objects
· Expertise in testing of a multi-tier applications
· Excellent knowledge and interest in data and new big data tools
· Strong knowledge of banking book data structures and concepts
· Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Experienced in Agile development methodologies
· Strong knowledge of SDLC, Agile as well as Waterfall methodologies.
· Multiple Stakeholder management skill is desirable.
· Ability to test software in an agile iterative way within a controlled project framework
· Demonstrated flexibility across multiple domains and functional areas
· Demonstrated ability to create End to End test scenarios
· Demonstrated ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and senior leaders
· Working across cultures and in matrix organisational structures.
· Recognised numerate University Degree (or equivalent) Professional Standards
· Proactive and Team player
· High energy and results oriented as both an individual contributor, and as a member of a team
· A high degree of professionalism and integrity
· Should be flexible and good fit within the team.
· Functional, Regression, system and integration testing experience is a must
· Experience of supporting UAT
· Consultancy background