Digital Business Banking – Digital Business Analyst (GCB5)
The Digital Business Analyst role is part of the global Digital Business Banking (DBB) programme, based in London.
This position is responsible for leading analysis for changes and new features/services that deliver enhancements to our Digital propositions for SME Business Banking customers. As a Digital Business Analyst you will be involved from initial scoping, discovery and documentation of requirements right through to post implementation continuous improvement.
- Working with colleagues & cross-functional teams to produce and own business user requirements, functional specifications and business cases
- Producing clear, high quality documentation for scrum teams, business and other stakeholders for various programmes of work. This will include defining Epics, User-Stories and agreeing the Definition of Ready with both business and technical teams.
- Work closely with the Product Owner and other stakeholders to validate and prioritise requirements, drawing on research and customer insight to meet user needs.
- Collaborate with both Business & IT colleagues, including teams working on associated digital channels to identify opportunities and ensure a strategic & consistent user-experience.
- Engage and work closely with UX Designers, including third-party agencies, to develop the best-in-class user experience and validate via customer testing.
- Operate within a user-centred design process, working in an Agile fashion to agreed sprint and release plans.
- Support the end-to-end digital process, from design through to development, testing and implementation, ensuring that digital deliverables meet business requirements and are fit for purpose to release to customers.
- Develop user-acceptance test strategies and plans to support business/customer sign-offs, ensuring the product is fit for purpose.
- Support business readiness and commercialisation activity to enable new releases
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A deep understanding of the role of Digital for SME business users, including a strong understanding of the opportunities and challenges facing HSBC
- Experience working in relevant environment/sector, i.e. Digital change/Financial Services
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Business Analyst, Consultant
- Extensive experience working in an Agile development environment and capable of using relevant systems e.g. JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Experience working in Global teams, within a multi-country matrix environment
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
- Excellent and demonstrable Stakeholder Management, with a proven ability in building effective networks and working collaboratively across teams.
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes
The base location for this role is London.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.