Change & Implementation Support Lead
£420.00 p/d PAYE / £538.94 p/d Umbrella
Until March 2023
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Change & Implementation Support Lead
The Inclusion Change and Implementation Support Lead, is responsible for supporting C&I activities across the programme and leading within key workstreams including but not limited to, defining the change and implementation approach and plans, stakeholder engagement plans, including defining training requirements and content, success criteria for change, assessing the impact of change, ensuring change ownership and business and HR readiness for implementation. The role will report to the Senior Change and Implementation Manager.
The role will be part of key governance meetings held across the Inclusion Flagship programme
The role will also be required to join any Central C&I team meetings as part of the HR Strategy and Transformation team
· Support the implementation plan for the Inclusion Flagship Programme and develop C&I approach for key workstream. Both are focused on successful embedding and supporting the achievement of programme key results and ensure this is refreshed monthly
· Ensure that audience change impact assessments and reactions are analysed and change interventions (such as development of change networks, training and engagement plans) identified to manage those impacts and reactions across HSBC
· Work closely with relevant communication POC (point of contact) to ensure communication plans for the Inclusion Flagship programme and workstream are defined and aligned with the overall HR narrative, Group Strategy and Group Inclusion strategy
· Work closely with the delivery workstream teams to ensure change impact analysis and training needs analysis are undertaken factoring in any lessons learnt and innovation opportunities. .
Identify and mitigate key change and implementation risks/issues/assumptions/dependencies for the Programme and delivery workstream teams via robust RAID management, keeping stakeholders focused on the agreed outcomes and benefits and minimising risk during deployment.
· Identify opportunities for early realisation of benefits and tracking of the same
· Influence and manage stakeholders and sponsor relationships in leading the change and achieving the benefits
· Work with the central C&I team, to ensure HR Transformation best practices are applied to the change approach for the Inclusion Flagship programme and for key workstream
· Facilitate stakeholders through decisions, consulting them, influencing them and help resolve conflicts. Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
· Provide central oversight and alignment for C&I activities across the core programme’s delivery workstreams and for key workstream,
· Drive change delivery proactively, balancing planning, scope, schedule, budget, communications and training.
· Report progress, issues, dependencies and risks around C&I activities to project or programme leadership and committees (as appropriate) and making recommendations to influence decision making.
· Driving the adoption of the change framework and working in alignment with HSBC’s Agile project methodology and change frameworks at all times.
· Support Global Head of HR C&I and Senior C&I Manager in any other change related activities relevant to the scope of the HR Inclusion Flagship programme
· Knowledge of HR departments and Global Service Owned areas / HR CoEs, including HR core platforms and processes is desirable
· Strong understanding of HSBC Group structures, purpose, strategy and values (Desirable)
· Understanding of change management and implementation in the context of a HR/People transformation.
· Excellent knowledge of Agile project management methodology
· Broad understanding of global Diversity and Inclusion strategy and priorities
· Knowledge of key change and implementation risk, issue and consideration management.
· Knowledge of the Global businesses and HR and understanding of the role of HR in an organisation.
· Knowledge of the external environment – regulatory, political, competitors etc.
· Proven experience is Agile project management methodology and design thinking application
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels, including senior Execs
· Strong collaboration skills with ability to meet deadlines and respond dynamically to emerging demands
· Ability to produce and present concise information & metrics
· Proven experience in change management (managing associated impacts to people and the organization that may occur as a result of implementing transformation projects/ programmes)
· Proven experience of positive, challenging interactions with senior stakeholders
· Proven ability in working across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural diverse work environments
· Significant experience of communicating effectively and confidently at all levels, both in writing and verbally.
· Proven experience of successfully managing and delivering global/regional change initiatives at scale, showing good organisational, creative and analytical skills
· Knowledge and experience of working in a matrix governance structure, detailed conscious, strong analytical and logical thinking skills
· Experience in design & change initiation is preferred, including understanding and proven experience of the application of design thinking methods (workshop design and facilitation, development of personas
If you think you are up for the task and feel you meet the above criteria or interested to hear more information, please contact me on Amy.firstname.lastname@example.org