HR Project Manager
£522.50 PAYE / £670.47 Umbrella (GCB4)
London Canada Square (Hybrid – 1/2 days a week in office)
Contract till end of 2022
HSBC are currently searching for an ambitious individual to join our team as Project Manager on a Global Benefits project which looks at how we structure their operating model. Within this role, you will ensure that the project delivers the intended goal, within a defined timeframe and budget. As Project Manager, you will be responsible for project managing a strategic change project that begins to implement a revised operating model for Employee Benefits within key markets across HSBC. If you feel you are a good fit for this role do not hesitate to apply!
Overall Role Responsibilities:
· Be responsible for managing all stages of the project, actively developing and coordinating the project plan, handling changes as they arise and keeping stakeholders focused on the agreed project outcomes.
· Be responsible for completing all required project documentation, and undertaking effective project controls (e.g., RAID), procedures and quality assurance processes.
· Support the Delivery Lead to ensure that all Change Framework Standards are adhered to
· Oversee the completion and tracking of change interventions (e.g., service agreements, data access, communications, organisation alignment) to ensure a successful handover to Business as Usual.
· Support and engage with stakeholders including the Project Steering Board.
· Plan, organise and manage the network of related implementation activities and coordinate with the resources that will successfully deliver the change project.
· Work closely with the Country teams ensure the design and development of the operational solutions are well as documented and aligned to the overall Group Strategy. Driving efficiency and adding commercial value through these activities.
Key Experience / Skills:
Experience and skills that are required for this role are as follows:
· Experience with Change Management, Consulting ability and Business Analyst skillset
· Experienced PM who has led complex, multi country implementations
· Knowledge and experience of Agile methodologies
· Employee Benefits and/or HR operations experience
· Ability to navigate complex matrix organisational structures across different cultures
· Strong written communications skills – ability to clearly present outcomes, recommendations and project governance material
· Calm under pressure; ability to re-prioritise in very short timescales
· Possess sound judgemental skills to identify and resolve changes and issues
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Either apply direct! Or please contact me on 0161 924 1380 / Katie.Harrison@jeffersonwells.co.uk