Job title – Liquidity Change Project Manager
Location – London
Rate – PAYE £550 / Umbrella £705.76 per day
Start date – ASAP
Contract – 6 months
Our client HSBC are currently seeking an experienced Liquidity Change Project Manager to join their team in the London office/remote working, this contract will be for 6 months.
Liquidity Treasury Change PM plays a key role in the management and governance of the Liquidity Change projects. Supporting change initiation, design and delivery, the role holder manages the Project Management Office to provide effective support for programme management under the defined Change Framework.
Liquidity Change Delivery Project Manager is expected to:
• Lead and manage Project management activities for the allocated change project, including portfolio reporting to Treasury stakeholders, the Finance Portfolio Delivery Committee, Group Transformation
• Define project milestones, identify key risk to the project delivery and work with stakeholders to identify solutions/mitigation plans
• Oversee and manage resource management and financial reporting for change activities.
• Setting standards and approach for the governance and reporting of projects; Define and implement the associated PM processes, tools and methodologies, in alignment with Change Framework and to an auditable standard.
• Manage tracking and analysis of management information providing assurance on compliance for programmes in the Liquidity Change.
• PM engages and influences a wide spectrum of stakeholders and partners across Finance, Treasury and HOST.
Knowledge & Experience/Qualifications:
• Graduate level education eg a bachelor’s degree in business, finance, related field or equivalent experience (essential)
• Relevant Project/Programme management professional qualification such as PMP or Prince 2 (preferred)
• Proven PM experience in a large programme or portfolio role for Liquidity change processes
• Strong experience of using Clarity, CA Workbench, SharePoint (desirable but not essential)
• Strong knowledge and proven delivery in line with Business Transformation Framework standards
• Proven flexibility and leadership track record in dynamic environments, with the ability to support & direct teams with diverse backgrounds and skill sets, both locally and offshore and to maintain a global perspective
• Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
• Strong leadership, management, decision-making, and interpersonal skills including the ability to listen to and influence stakeholders at all levels, and to build consensus among a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
• Proven ability to provide expert leadership to continuously improve PM practice
Please also see below link to our HSBC Career hub: -
If you are relevant or interested please don’t delay, contact me on Samuel.Ash@jeffersonwells.co.uk