£500.00 PAYE / £641.60 Umbrella
6 Month Contract
London – Hybrid role
HSBC are currently searing for a new PMO analyst to join their team within the Regulatory Reporting Enhancement Programme. They are searching for an experienced PMO analyst in order to help the team to deliver an uplift in regulatory reporting through Risk and Finance Strategic Programmes (including Finance on the Cloud, Basel 3 Reforms, Risk 2025). If successful, you will be required to work closely with senior stakeholder to provide accurate analysis of the progress of the whole programme as detailed further below. If you feel that you are suitable for this role, do not hesitate to apply!
· Perform on-going documentation management & QA; Raise quality issues if required
· Perform periodic ‘health checks and audit readiness assessments
· Prepare the team for audits, raising audit readiness assessment issues
· Escalate items for attention to the Head of PMO
· Support preparation of senior executive level updates to provide accurate, timely and insightful analysis of the progress of the overall RREP programme
· Build strong relationships, adopting a joined up approach, to support execution of the RREP programme at pace and with minimum conflict
· Provide support to ensure that internal and external regulatory requirements are met
· Support the identification of the stakeholder goals and effectively manage their expectations, addressing any misalignment
· Build ‘trusted advisor’ relationships with internal customers at a global and regional level to understand their objectives
· Understand and manage client/stakeholders’ requirements and expectations to ensure customer satisfaction
Knowledge and Experience:
· Extensive experience working in PMO lead role in large change programmes within financial services
· Excellent MS Power point and MS Excel skills
· Strong analytical skills with experience using tools for advanced reporting & MI.
· Ability to bring analytical rigour and structure and effective solutions to in the absence of clearly defined problems
· A demonstrated track record in developing high-quality PMO tools and templates
· Strong communication skills - applicable through multiple channels (written, spoken, workshops, presentations)
· A proven track record of business change programme delivery in delivering large complex programmes within a global, regional and local structure
· Experience operating in a global regulatory environment / supporting delivery of transformational programmes
· Experienced with documentation management and quality assurance
· Experience working with senior stakeholders in a global environment is desirable
· Experience using and training team members in SharePoint including setting up and administrating SharePoint, Clarity and Open Workbench would be advantageous.
· Ideally familiar with Risk Based Project Management Methodology (RBPM) and preparing for an audit
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
If you think you are a perfect fit for the role or interested to hear more information, we would love to hear from you!
Either apply direct! Or please contact me on 0161 924 1380 / email@example.com