Job title – Product Marketing Manager
Location – London/Hybrid
Start date – ASAP
Contract – Initial 6 months+ rolling contract
Rate: Around £325 p/d PAYE OR up to £450 p/d via Umbrella (can be flexible with rate dependent on experience)
HSBC is currently seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join their team in the London office/remote working, this contract will initially be for 6 months with continuous extension.
This role is part of the Asset Management Marketing & Client Experience team and while the role primarily supports Wholesale Marketing, you will be required to work across the spectrum of Propositions and Products in the HSBC Asset Management business, as required.
As a Marketing Manager within the Asset Management Marketing team, one of the key responsibilities will be to support in executing the Marketing strategies.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
· Working closely with Proposition, products and other marketing teams to execute initiatives.
· Developing implementation plans for the marketing strategies.
· Working closely with country teams to support them with implementation.
· Manage the budgets for the team in an effective manner.
· Working with and guiding Marketing communications and campaign management teams in market to ensure that the HSBC brand is promoted in a cohesive and consistent way, using the agreed campaign assets and supporting materials produced.
· Understanding the segment or product needs to brief, manage and implement campaign activity which supports segment or product commercial objectives.
· Developing clear business and Marketing briefs to drive the smooth and efficient delivery of agreed activity, ensuring it is tracked and measured appropriately to demonstrate effectiveness and return on investment.
· Management and execution of Marketing communications campaigns and activities to deliver against the objectives and ambitions of the Global Marketing strategy and plan.
· You need to be passionate about problem solving in a creative way without losing focus on the business objective.
· You need to be comfortable with working in a ‘test and learn’ environment, where perfection is not the ambition, but adding incremental sustainable value in a short period of time is the key consideration.
· It is important that you have a curiosity about why people behave in a certain way and how does that translate to a business opportunity.
· You will need strong project management skills to ensure pace in delivery.
· The role will need a basic level of knowledge in Digital Marketing.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Degree level of qualification in business studies and marketing preferred.
- 5+ years broad based business experience, ideally within a Financial Services based institution.
- A range of Brand and Marketing Communications planning and execution experience.
- Proven experience of working with teams over multiple sites.
- Proven experience of developing and delivering customer communications in a regulatory environment.
- Ability to think innovatively, shaping and communicating new concepts.
- Experience of working with and managing agencies, driving for greater value and application of resource.
- Good understanding of communication developments and emerging consumer and industry trends.
- Proven ability to work on multi-function projects demonstrating excellent relationship building skills.
- Proven ability to be a self-starter with energy and drive in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Commitment to putting the customer at the heart of all development and implementation activities.
- Proven experience of working on content management particularly in the digital space.
- Proven experience of understanding institutional & wholesale client audiences, and delivering marketing plans, initiatives, materials and activities to meet the needs of those clients – including digital delivery.
- Proven experience of product know-how / Previous experience as a Product Marketing Manager.
- Very good communications and writing skills.
- Very good project management skills.
If you are relevant or interested, please contact me at Trixie.Kamau@jeffersonwells.co.uk