Core HR Lead
£800.00/Day PAYE / £1026.56
Contract until end of 2022
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Core HR Lead
Overall accountabilities include:
· Core HR System owner on behalf of the multiple GSOs who each own processes enabled by SuccessFactors Employee Central. This role will represent HSBC for the Employee Central product advisory boards.
· Reviews all Core HR Changes through the HR Governance process, and through the EC Pod structure, ensure that Changes are prioritized in line with business demand and UAT is effectively completed prior to deployment
· Provides consultation and support on Core HR design to Service Owner teams and Change requestors prior to CR submission as needed e.g. for impacts of organizational change on core systems, impacts of new policies etc.
· Co-ordination of the SuccessFactors vendor releases, working alongside business and IT Service Owners to agree items for adoption.
· maintains relationships with SuccessFactors, with the objective of informing, and influencing product strategies such that they are aligned and in the interest of HSBC ensures that the vendor enhancement requests clearly state business objectives and outcomes expected as a result of the change.
· Design Authority: Responsible for undertaking specific business analysis for design items / requirements and managing these through to closure, through an agreed action plan with GSOs and IT Leads, ensuring that the business analysis is thorough, communicated and signed off by the Design Authority
· Supports in Tier 3 escalations between HR IT and Business Services teams as required
· Responsible for ensure appropriate release adoptions and implementation into BAU
· Accountable for ensuring that all impact assessments to the process and service are appropriately understood, assessed and signed-off and that IT impacts are coordinated.
· Responsible for ensuring that adequate action plans to implement these changes are drafted by the relevant GSO and the correct governance model is followed
· Accountable for providing expertise and support to HR GSOs and SMEs in understanding the impact of design decisions, quarterly system releases and other technology considerations
· Responsible for ensuring that HSBC’s interests are well-represented in the SuccessFactors product roadmaps
· Ensure strategy, principles and designs (new and amended) result in improvements to operational effectiveness, with no degradation of any necessary and appropriate controls.
· Responsible for ensuring that the impact of all system releases is appropriately understood by the relevant HR and IT stakeholders in a timely fashion for decision-making
· Accountable for governing consistent, up-to-date and accessible information regarding the design of HR services via their respective GSO
· Accountable for participating in the HR Design Authority to ensure all design decisions are consistent with the HR Service Design principles
· Accountable for illustrating the alignment (or lack thereof) between HR’s strategic goals and the service design decisions tabled at the Design Authority
· Assume ownership for deliverables and manage individual and sometimes team utilization to ensure that deliverables are met in a timely manner
· Responsible for working on a day-to-day basis with HR leads of key systems alongside Core HR pod teams
· Responsible for developing relationships with all HR GSOs, SMEs, and HR IT teams to ensure alignment of objectives and deliverables
· Responsible for working with GSOs and their SMEs to identify capability needs and required prioritization in changes to HR services and then translating these into a suitable roadmap
· Responsible for developing effective relationships with other HSBC functions that have a design component and aligning to / driving internal best practice
· Responsible for developing effective relationships with key technology vendors such as SuccessFactors and other relevant third parties
· Experience with SuccessFactors inclusive of business implementation experience and process engineering
· Experience working across business and IT teams with proven ability to act as the ‘translator’
· Strong facilitation skills particularly the proven ability to manage meetings and forge consensus amongst stakeholders across multiple workstreams / SME areas
· Strategic thinking supported by strong business analysis skills to develop robust service design solutions
· Excellent eye for detail and a proven ability to think through and clearly articulate complex issues
· Good communication, interpersonal and client facing skills
· Both a teamwork approach and self-motivated self-sufficiency
· Ability to work flexibly, take responsibility for all areas of work as required and adapt to change
· Sound judgmental skills to identify and resolve challenges and issues.
· Independent / Creative Thinking
· Stakeholder Management / Influencing
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively target messages to different audiences
· Experience in HR with a strong understanding of the impact HR processes have upon HR Systems
· Experience with SuccessFactors or similar solution
· Experience in dealing with the clients of HR to understand the user perspective
If you think you are up for the task and feel you meet the above criteria or interested to hear more information, please contact me on Amy.email@example.com