Global Human Resources
Project Manager (GCB 4)
Location: Canary Wharf or Sheffield
Contract length – Initially 6 month’s
Daily rate: Up to £550 pd PAYE or up to £705.76 pd Umbrella.
This is a new role in HR and has been identified to ensure that both our data feeds and downstream customers are fully prepared and enabled ahead of the launch of the new Senior Bandings in 2022. Overall accountabilities include:
• Influence the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes.
• Drive project delivery proactively, balancing planning, scope, schedule, budget, communications and risks.
• Manage and plan resources, responsibilities and schedules.
• Establish effective project controls and procedures and quality assurance processes
• Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders, particularly senior stakeholders, on this widely visible project.
• Report progress, issues, dependencies and risks to project or programme leadership and committees as appropriate and make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation.
• Drive the adoption of HSBC project standards and work in alignment with HSBC project methodology at all times.
• Responsible for ensuring that that the change is delivered and associated customers are prepared for the new banding changes
• Minimizing business risk, ensuring continuity of services through the change period
• Manage expectations of key stakeholders
• Building collaborative relationships across the business area
• Ability to negotiate, and influence without having a direct authority.
• Prioritization of activities based on business criticality and scale of the impacted customers
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing - up and down the chain of command.
The candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
• The ideal candidate will have demonstrable project management skills and experience of implementing in a timely manner through effective interaction with multiple, diverse stakeholders in large complex organization
• Risk Management
• Excellent eye for detail and a proven ability to think through and clearly articulate complex issues
• Good communication, interpersonal and internal customer facing skills
• Both a teamwork approach and self-motivated self-sufficiency
• Ability to work flexibly, take responsibility for all areas of work as required and adapt to change
• Sound judgmental skills to identify and resolve challenges and issues.
• Stakeholder Management / Influencing skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively target messages to different audiences
• Ensure smooth transition from Project to Support with necessary documentation
If interested in this opportunity or similar opportunities, feel free to reach out to me on Trixie.Kamau@Jeffersonwells.co.uk