Job title – Business Manager
Location – London/ Remote
Start date – ASAP
Pay Rate - £522.50 PAYE or £670.47 Umbrella
Contract – 6 Months
HSBC are currently looking for an experience Business Manager to join their Group Data Technology & Technology Architecture team in London/ remote.
Technology is at the heart of the future of Banking and is firmly at the centre of the business strategy within HSBC. The business and stakeholders are diverse in nature and location and Technology has an ongoing target to continually improve the efficiency of the function and the organization. The role requires strong drive and the ability to influence others throughout the firm.
This role is situated within the Group Data Technology COO function and will be supporting the GDT and Technology Architecture Operations Director and as well as working closely with Transformation Lead, Finance Lead and Business Managers.
The role holder will be responsible for the ongoing workforce demand modelling and operational management of staffing for GDT and Technology Architecture including monitoring hiring, change management, contributing to effective deployment.
The role holder will have direct responsibility for specific areas and items such as creating staffing plans and workforce management modelling and will be closely supporting managing transformation targets.
The role holder will also be responsible for managing and supporting Business Managers to ensure they can do their work efficiently and to a high standard
· Managing people forecasts along with any tasks linked to it
· Support Transformation Lead on any resource related analysis and tasks
· Represent Workforce Management within the wider HSBC community to ensure strong resource planning practices are maintained and contacts are effectively managed within targets
· Support the business in the delivery of relevant and accurate contact volume/FTE forecasts for business needs which facilitate maximum customer service, enabling stakeholders to make well informed decisions to help achieve service levels
· Data manipulation in the analysis and understanding both the issues and successes of service level performance whilst providing excellent communication of relevant issues, successes and solutions to the relevant stakeholders and sites
· Continually update and ensure relevance and accuracy of the issued forecast and underlying process
· Provide a balanced analysis and performance management support to assist the successful implementation of new initiatives and in supporting business initiatives
Knowledge and Experience:
· Degree educated, minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience
· An understanding planning methodologies
· Managing resources to achieve project objectives
· Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, GWFM and PowerPoint skills to an intermediate level
· A flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way
· Achieved targets and met expectations whilst supporting and encouraging others to do the same
· Self-awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development