Skills Taxonomy & MI Project Manager
£522.50 PAYE / £670.47 Umbrella (GCB4/5)
London Canada Square (Hybrid – 1/2 days a week in office)
Contract till end of Sep 2022
HSBC are currently searching for an experienced Project Manager to join with team within HSBC’s Future Skills Programme. If successful, you will be working on the Skills Taxonomy & MI project. This project is part of a larger transformation programme and will require someone with a strong PM skillset to succeed in this position, you will be expected to manage the delivery of the strategic Skills Taxonomy platform. Overall, this is a hands-on Project Management role, with responsibility for the successful design and execution of the strategic Skills Taxonomy agile project
Overall Role Responsibilities:
· Evaluating and analysing activities with an understanding of the business to intuitively shape and craft business solutions to meet the desired results
· Ensuring the project and resources adhere to the HSBC Change Framework and project lifecycle, completing mandatory documentation to provide consistency amongst work packages.
· Managing within the agreed project methodology to encompass information gathering, file reviews, quality assurance and quality control. Escalating where required exceptions and cases requiring special treatments to the relevant governance forum for decisions.
· Engagement and management of 3rd parties, defining deliverables, monitoring progress and reviewing outputs.
· Summarising complex information for senior stakeholders and providing recommendations to facilitate the decision-making process.
· Working closely with senior business heads and facilitating negotiations and settling of conflicting priorities that may arise between parties involved.
· Manage team activities including people management, team stand-ups and working groups and meetings.
· Proactive management of project costs and developing forecasts.
· Support the wider Future Skills programme providing input to the scheduling and progress reporting.
Day to Day role:
· Attend and provide input in meetings across various workstreams
· Coordinate with stakeholders at all levels
· Liaise with external stakeholder
· Oversee the plan for the workstream
· Become the point person for all queries related to this project
Key Experience / Skills:
Experience and skills that are required for this role are as follows:
· Experienced Project Manager – strong BA skills beneficial
· Strong understanding of data and how it is used within a project
· Strong stakeholder management skills
· Experience delivering projects in complex and transformation environments
· Strong experience with the following software: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
· A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proving experience of ensuring compliance with regulatory processes
· Experience with the implementation of process documentation
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Either apply direct! Or please contact me on 0161 924 1380 / Katie.Harrison@jeffersonwells.co.uk