Risk and Regulatory Analyst
£450 PAYE / £577.44 Umbrella (GCB5)
London (Hybrid – 1 day a week in office)
6 Month Contract
Over the next two years, HSBC are working on a transformation project that will transform the client and colleague experience through the delivery of more simple processes. There will be an introduction of smarter technology, reuse of data, and the creation of a safer, faster end-to-end operating model across the Wholesale business. Given the scope of the change, HSBC are searching for someone to join the Risk & Regulatory team to support the risk management over the next 2 years.
This role requires a strong self-starter with good time-management skills who enjoys the challenge of delivering process change within tight deadline. If you have strong business analysis skills with experience dealing with risk and regulations do not hesitate to apply!
Day-to-day tasks are as follows:
· Work alongside the team transforming customer facing tools
· Identify and assess operational risks throughout the duration of the projects lifecycle
· Work closely with first and second line of defence risk stewards
· Identify key risk indicators
· Manage and build relationships with senior stakeholders
· Monitor the programmes non-financial risks, and its application of agreed upon controls
· Ensure strong risk governance within the programme.
Key Experience / Skills:
Experience and skills that are required for this role are as follows:
- Strong experienced Business Analyst
- Ability to critically review processes and controls
- Ability to identify issues and help find solutions
- Ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders
- Ability to input into and drive change
- Experience working in a data management environment
- Strong MS Office Skills, especially using PowerPoint and Excel
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Either apply direct! Or please contact me on 0161 924 1380 / Katie.Harrison@jeffersonwells.co.uk