Project Manager (People & Culture Strategy)
£522.50/Day PAYE - £670.47/Day Umbrella
Contract until end of 2022
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Project Manager
Role Purpose / Day to Day:
As a People and Culture Programme Manager, you'll be accountable for the successful delivery of projects in support of the strategy set out in strategic people plans. You'll work closely with ExCo, HR, the COO team and specialists to help design pragmatic solutions to solve people problems. You will help frame the strategic direction for the year and plan quarterly deliverables by leveraging internal and external data and expertise to deliver solutions that have measurable impact.
• Managing the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes
• Enforcing process discipline and improvements in areas of expertise, such as agile delivery
• Helping with the development and running of the project management practice
• Supporting the People team and Working Groups to manage delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule, dependencies and communications
• Analyse data sets to translate into a People and Culture Strategy, inclusive of measurable objectives, key results and targets
• Design and roll out initiatives which will deliver against the agreed metrics
• Create and drive effective quarterly project plans to support delivery of initiatives and ti ensure targets are met
• Diagnose business problems and define solutions by thinking creatively, leveraging internal and external expertise and by using variety of available tools. Conduct and use data- driven research.
• Analyse workforce trends utilising advanced analytics, formulating insights & recommendations to inform strategy development
• Execute deployment of solutions that have measurable impact through keeping focus on quantifiable difference to the organization and project success
· Demonstrate strong leadership and role-model behaviours for the function and business. Advocate and champion the culture of inclusivity
· Stakeholder Management at various levels
· Transformation or HR related PM background
· A capable self starter
· Excellent understanding of Business Transformation Frameworks, methodologies, and best practice techniques.
· Strong interpersonal and presentational skills to interact at all levels and to establish and maintain effective working relationships across all functions.
If you think you are up for the task and feel you meet the above criteria or interested to hear more information, please contact me on Amy.email@example.com