Global Talent Attraction Specialist
£475.00 PAYE / £609.52 Umbrella
12 Month Contract
UK – London Based (flexible)
HSBC are excited to welcome a new Early Careers Talent Attraction Specialist to their team! Within its Early Careers talent segment, HSBC runs a select number of global and local programmes and placements across its Global Businesses, Global Functions and Digital Business Services area. This role is located within the Talent Attraction and Recruitment Marketing team. This team is responsible for a broad portfolio of activity that promotes HSBC as an employer of choice across the talent acquisition lifecycle.
Within this role you will take accountability for:
- Employer brand, talent attraction and recruitment marketing for HSBC’s Class of 2023 global internships and graduate programmes operating in the UK, France and UAE markets.
- Successful activation of the Global Graduate Propositions’ recruitment marketing strategy
- Act as a market and regional representative on the global Talent Attraction and Recruitment Marketing team
- Continually improve the perception and candidate experience of HSBC as an employer of choice in key markets for students and graduates by identifying new opportunities, improving the bank’s current activities and taking strategic risk.
- Develop and deploy an integrated talent attraction and marketing and media campaign, including localising (where appropriate) recruitment activities and accompanying materials and assets
- Manage, govern, execute and measure all campaign elements which should include, but not to be limited to, digital and social media planning and execution, related assets and materials, employer brand-related media, HSBC careers sites
- Manage key online and offline talent attraction and candidate early careers-related channels such as hsbc.com/earlycareers, careers social media channels and global job-related sites
- Effectively manage stakeholders including third party vendors such as marketing and media agencies, as well as develop a strong relationship with HSBC stakeholder groups such as Global Communications, Global Marketing, Technology etc.
Essential Skills / Experience:
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a passion for employer brand, talent attraction, marketing and recruitment
- Have a successful track record of delivering end-to-end talent attractions and recruitment marketing activities in a busy, complex and matrixed environment
- Have demonstratable and significant experience gained from working with the graduate recruitment and early careers segment, including marcomms and brand management knowledge
- Have an up-to-date knowledge of the external environment, the competitive landscape and broad macro-economic trends
- Have demonstratable experience in vendor management including media and marketing agencies, social media platforms and job boards, as well as internal stakeholders at all levels of seniority and capability
- Strong technical skills and experience with using software (such as MS Office, Monday.com, Sprinklr, CRM, Papirfly, Forage) and at ease, pick up and use new technology
The role will specifically focus on:
o HSBC’s global internships and graduate programmes across its three Global Businesses – Global Banking & Markets, Wealth and Personal Banking, and Commercial Banking - and its Digital Business Services area for Operations and Technology
o (TBC) Local market placements and programmes which act as feeder pathways to the bank’s global internships or graduate programmes.
If you think you are up for the task and feel you meet the above criteria or interested to hear more information, please contact me on Katie.Harrison@jeffersonwells.co.uk