£420 PAYE / £538.94 Umbrella
12 Month Contract
London – Hybrid role
HSBC have a new opportunity for an experienced communications manager to join their team in Canary Wharf. Within this role you will support ongoing user communications and engage in the delivery of a complex, large scale, strategic transformation within the Wholesale COO. You would be required to worked with multiple stakeholders across the UK and within the wider organisation.
You would be reporting to the Change and Implementation Lead, and you will define and own the programs communication strategy and digital collateral. You would also own and maintain the program stakeholder matrix.
If you are flexible and able to adapt to different situations, analyse and interpret comms requirements efficiently and work at a fast pace you would be perfect for this role!
- Managing the day-to-day user communication across CME user base to help support the circa 50 live countries
· Manage and maintain the CME stakeholder Matrix and support the CME program to engage with the global teams.
- Create, deliver and manager all CME program comms with input from program stakeholders e.g. product owner, senior leadership, C&I lead and wider C&I team
- Produce, own and promote the use of CME digital collateral such as CME website and assisting in creating marketing videos /vlog/podcast production as required and the respective logistics management.
- Leveraging Microsoft dynamics features like in app messaging to ensure best outcomes for end user
- Constructively question current thinking and status quo
- Proactively help turn innovative ideas into reality
· Effectively present decision options, considering time criticality and potential roadblocks
· Anticipate issues and risks and act to mitigate these quickly; handle any unforeseen roadblocks swiftly and effectively
· Own and manage the day-to-day communications of the CME program
· Own and help develop a sustainable, digital communication model fit for the next stage of the program
· Own the creation of digital media for the program (SharePoint updates, CME Website etc.)
· Manage the day-to-day updates for CME SharePoint and Website
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in managing and defining communication strategy / online media
- Basic HTML / SharePoint Management
· Commercial Banking Experience preferable
· Confidence with the language of technology and system development
· CRM and Microsoft Dynamics experience preferable
- Comfortable presenting to / hosting large audiences
- Be creative
- Be prepared to explore new ideas to help engage our colleagues
- Work well within a highly motivated team looking to deliver transformation within wholesale transformation
- Be able to adapt quickly to support the engagement needs of CME program
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
If you think you are a perfect fit for the role or interested to hear more information, we would love to hear from you!
Either apply direct! Or please contact me on 0161 924 1380 / email@example.com