Job title – Programme Manager
Location – London/Remote
Rate – Up to £852.50 PAYE or Umbrella £1,093.93
Start date – ASAP
Contract – Initially a 12 months rolling contract, with possibility to keep extending.
HSBC is currently seeking a Programme Manager to join their Global Markets team in the London office/remote working, this contract will initially be for 12 months but will have potential to keep extending as their projects are vary from 1-3 years.
Lead and manage multiple large, highly visible, front to back projects impacting capital requirement (CRR) consisting of multiple cross functional teams in a fast-paced environment that crosses multiple business divisions and requires coordination within a large and complex dependency network.
- Precise determination and effective presentation of CCR Models development and implementation plan.
- Orchestration and driving of CCR Models.
- Ensuring front office have optimal tools to facilitate determination of the effects of regulation and new models on pricing and strategic structuring including highlighting new opportunities
- Close coordination with Front Office, Product Control, Finance, Risk, Operations, IT, and Independent Model Review teams to ensure effective communication.
- Manage stakeholders expectations and working relationship with the teams with focus on transparency and collaboration
· Control and manage both financial and resource actuals and forecasting across the programme
- Coordination of front to back changes requires significant communication skills, diplomacy and ability to anticipate issues across global teams.
- Managing the capital modelling demands across multiple asset classes and sites inevitably leads to immitigable contention: proposing ways to proceed draws on all the abilities of the role holder.
· The jobholder will be required to manage one or more projects with a high level of complexity and scope
- The jobholder will also continually reassess the operational risks and likelihood of operational risk occurring. This will be achieved by reviewing risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new processes.
The jobholder will adopt the Group Compliance Policy by escalating any identified compliance risk in liaison with, Global Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer. The term ‘compliance’ embraces all relevant financial services laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply.
Program Managers adhere to the Groups standard tools and methodologies:
• Global Risk Programme and Project Management Business Transformation Framework (BTF)
• Global Risk Transformation Risk-Based Project Management Framework (RBPM)
• Group Standard Business Case
• Transformation tools like Clarity & Open Workbench
Ideal Experience / Qualifications:
- Prior experience in compliance and/or regulatory change programme including preparing documents for regulatory submission.
- Good knowledge of the regulatory landscape particularly relating to risk models waivers for IMM.
- Excellent understanding of Business Transformation Frameworks, methodologies, and best practice techniques.
- Excellent understanding of the purpose, values, and fundamentals of the capital requirements and all risk measures.
- Strong relationships and network across Front Office, Product Control, Risk and IT functions, or have dealt with Business and Finance senior leadership at HSBC or in their current role.
- Detailed knowledge of Global Markets product range, pricing, risk measures, and capital requirements.
- Deep understanding of the delivery organisations within HSBC – global mindset, understanding of delivery partners etc.
- Strong interpersonal and presentational skills to interact at all levels and to establish and maintain effective working relationships across all functions.
If you are relevant or interested, please contact me at Trixie.Kamau@jeffersonwells.co.uk
Please look at our HSBC Career Hub using the following link - https://jobs.elevatedirect.com/tapfin/index.html