£440 PAYE / £564.41 Umbrella
9 Month Contract
London – Hybrid role (location negotiable)
HSBC have a new opportunity for two PMO analysts to join a new and team! You will be actively overseeing the governance and central team delivery of the change portfolio across the designated HBEU. You will ensure you relay accurate and insightful inputs to the Regional Europe CIO. You will also support the consistent application of the bank's Programme and Change methodology through the 'Business Transformation Framework'.
The Programme Management Office (PMO) Analyst actively oversees the governance and central team delivery of the change portfolio across the designated HBEU Programme. This project cuts across HSBC Continental Europe & Universal Banking countries, ensuring that there is clear focus on delivering the bank’s High Priority Programme, project targets and significant changes.
· Provide support and oversight for project delivery, across all designated countries
· Support Regional Europe CIO, IT Programme Director and other regional stakeholders with dedicated focus and delivery of the project and its targets
· Coordinated planning across multiple country / entity teams
· Proactively determine, analyse, and identify performance metrics and measurements and dictate improvement plans to track and drive on time delivery and adherence to budget
· Baseline the plan requirements, designs, budget, and scope
· Manage changes through the change control process
· Obtain sponsor and stakeholder sign-off for deliverables, anticipate and identify existing or emerging risks/issues
· Oversee the tracking of strategic project risks/issues/dependencies and assess the impact of them on the project
· Act as a change leader with the business leadership and business sponsor
Knowledge and Experience:
· Strong understanding of Transformation Delivery Frameworks, methodologies, and best practice techniques
· Experience working with senior stakeholders and business sponsors
· Prior experience working in a PMO, Transformation change environments
· Understanding of Agile methodology
· Strong PowerPoint, Word & Excel skills
· Financial services experience
· Strong problem-solving skills in relation to innovation and careful application of strategic design principles
· Bring analytical rigour to clarify poorly defined problems or solutions
· Ability to work in a highly complex and high-pressure environment
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
If you think you are a perfect fit for the role or interested to hear more information, we would love to hear from you!
Either apply direct! Or please contact me on 0161 924 1380 / email@example.com