Job title – Personal Assistant
Location – Birmingham, /Remote
Rate – Up to £165 PAYE or Umbrella £211
Start date – ASAP
Contract – 12 months
Our financial services client is currently a Personal Assistant to join their team in the London office/remote working, this contract will initially be for 12 months.
To provide high quality and comprehensive secretarial and administrative services to the Global COO, the UK based Senior COO Team (3-4 colleagues) and support the internal communications and events for the Global COO team.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
· Previous secretarial / PA experience
· Strong interpersonal skills, confident and ability to work at all levels
· IT skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel
· Ability to deal with internal and external customers
· Strict adherence to the requirements of confidentiality
· Calm under pressure
· Ability to re-prioritise in very short timescales
· Discretion and integrity
Impact on the Business
· Provide high quality email, diary management and travel services to support the effectiveness of the Global Legal COO and UK based Senior COO team
· Support the internal communications and organization of events
· Type and produce reports, Presentations, Spreadsheets etc.
· Ad hoc projects and tasks
Customers / Stakeholders
· Provides a professional and confident representation of Legal.
· Arranges visits for internal and external customers to the Bank.
· Handles phone calls and correspondence and deals with all queries arising
· Duties/tasks/work prioritised and completed accurately, meets quality standards, is in accordance with procedures and within agreed timescales:
· Incoming mail/emails are actioned where appropriate without referral or passed to appropriate department for response.
· Accurate booking of travel arrangements according to policy and comprehensive itineraries produced.
- Timely processing of e-expenses.
- Actively shares knowledge and experience with colleagues
- Creates a positive working environment by encouraging collaboration, commitment, and excellence
Builds respect and trust amongst colleagues
If you are relevant or interested, please contact me at Krutika.Patel@jeffersonwells.co.uk