Job title – HR Transformation Communications lead
Location – London /Remote/ UK
Rate – Up to £400 PAYE or Umbrella £513
Start date – ASAP
Contract – 6 months
Our financial services client is currently seeking a HR Transformation Communications Lead to join their team in the UK/remote working, this contract will initially be for 6 months.
The HR Transformation (HRT) programmes communications Lead is responsible for day to day comms activities that will contribute to the adoption & embedding of the HRT programmes (e.g. Future Skills, HR Digital) across the organisation. Communications will assist in helping to create the change required to embed these programmes across the organisation.
The HRT programmes Communications Lead will join the HR Transformation Change and Implementation team, benefitting from support from the existing, experienced team.
The HR Transformation function leads the deployment of all critical global HR transformation programmes – this includes, but is not limited to, the Future Skills Flagship programme, completion of implementation of Payroll, Benefits and Time-Off (US, Canada, Mexico) and deployment of HR Mobile solutions.
Everyday activities could include:
ü Planning comms for the programme
ü Creating communication aret facts tailored for the relevant change initiative
ü Linking to the global teams such as HR engagement team, global communications teams as relevant to ensure all Future skills messaging aligns to group & HR strategy
ü Working alongside the C&I workstream leads to provide advice & guidance on communications
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Knowledge of HR departments and Global Service Owned areas would be helpful but not essential
- Understanding of The Bank’s Group structures, values, behaviour’s, processes, and objectives would be helpful
· Knowledge of Change Management methodologies
· Knowledge of SharePoint/ populo and advanced level of PowerPoint essential.
· Proven experience of managing deliveries to an agreed timeline
- Experience of positive, challenging interactions with stakeholders
- Proven ability in working across multi-disciplinary and multi-culturally diverse work environments
- Experience of global communications delivery
- Experience of working with third party comms agencies
· Experience of managing and implementing employee engagement plans
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels
· Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with communications partners and other areas of HR
· Excellent editorial and content planning skills
· Ability to work quickly, and manage time and multiple priorities effectively
Qualifications and Accreditations
Communications or media recognized qualification or accreditation desirable but not essential
Key activities and decision-making areas
· Provide the link between HR flagship programmes and HR Engagement, ensuring that the wider comms network is fully updated on HR transformation programmes (HRT).
· Produce updated comms materials for HRT programmes as required e.g., future skills for audiences such as HR, business heads etc.
· Ensure the messaging & branding assets are current and available on the Communications hub
· Undertake ad hoc requests for HRT comms for newsletters, leaders messaging
Participate in regional stakeholder briefings providing updates on new comms material, insights (e.g., external Future Skills messaging) and branding.
If you are relevant or interested, please contact me at Krutika.Patel@jeffersonwells.co.uk