Job title – Junior PMO / BA Support
Location – London
Start date – ASAP
Pay Rate - £250 PAYE or £320 Umbrella
Contract – 6 Months
HSBC are currently seeking a Junior PMO/ BA Support to join their wholesale client services department.
· The role is part of the Customer and Staff Channel domain which is part of the Digital Delivery Factory delivery area.
· Improve the client and staff experience by providing a Digital, automated, centralised service to enable self-service, throughout the client lifecycle
Key Domain Outcomes:
· Cost Reduction and streamlined onboarding workflow through demise of legacy systems
· Automated request for Legal Entity creation to minimise manual outreach across teams and eliminates the risk of duplicate GRID creation
· Automated entitlement checks to reduce the risk of duplicate account opening
· Automated rules engine creates tasks automatically that are required for an onboarding case thereby reducing compliance risk and enhances UX
· Includes Data barriers that allows data to be visible only to users authorised to view data for a jurisdiction
Product on-boarding workflow to trigger fulfilment of GLCM, GTRD and C&L products
This role will not have any direct reports and will report to the Head of Governance and Reporting. The principal accountability of PMO roles is to support the Programme Management Office in carrying out project monitoring, governance and reporting activities.
· Liaise with relevant product lead / BA to collate and consolidate key Programme status updates, Risk and issue monitoring and escalations thereof as appropriate
· Compile a weekly status report and socialise within the team
· Assisting with the implementation of project standards across projects
· Oversee the management of project documentation, process documents and information sources to show key milestone completion
· Undertake Quality assurance checks throughout the project lifecycle
· Provide a weekly verbal update on the Digital Capabilities progress in meetings
· Update the summary plans used in the delivery meeting on a weekly basis
· Create CRs for baselined milestones as necessary
· Ensure all pods are maintaining focus on baselined milestones, and that any dependencies are attended to
· Co-ordinate shares knowledge and run lessons learned sessions
· Support with BA activities across the delivery pods when required
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
· Strong excel skills; ability to complete formulas and check data accuracy ideal
· Strong written skills necessary to articulate key meeting takeaways
· Ability to manage relationships with a variety of internal stakeholders and operate well across cultures and in multi-cultural diverse work environments.
· Have a delivery focused attitude and be prepared to co-ordinate multiple stakeholders to get necessary decisions taken within desired timelines
· To be able to manage and prioritise workload for various stakeholders across different timelines
· Have excellent inter-personal skills and analytical skills
· Resourceful - ability to leverage resources globally available to achieve goals.
· This role would be especially suitable for someone who is interested in a future career in a digital team
· To be comfortable in a constantly changing environment and comfortable with Agile ways of working, Customer and Staff channel focuses on adding value to the business at pace with an iterative approach
Willingness to lean digital tools e.g. Jira and Confluence