Loans Business Analyst
6 Month Contract
£605.00 PAYE / £776.34 Umbrella
Within this role you will have the opportunity to work with front office stakeholders and the appropriate risk stewards to define an implementation plan and determine its optimisation. You will be required to draft clear and concise procedures which provide effective guidance for the business and the operations teams. You will also be required to actively identify, assess and manage risks and issues that arise in refining the control framework for conflicts.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent University degree
- Business Analyst experience (at least 5 years)
- Delivered non-technology driven change
- IB Sales & Trading experience including an understanding of conflicts of interest, trading controls, control frame works, risk management and regulatory demands
- Ensure all assessment, design and implementation activities engage an appropriate and complete set of stakeholders across relevant production groups
- Support sponsors in the creation of the appropriate project communications for multiple levels of stakeholders
- Provide status reporting including visibility on status against milestones, and transparency of risks and issues
- Confident and able to communicate at all levels
- Able to multi-task and prioritise
- Manages to balance structure & best practice versus pragmatism
- Strong commercial awareness
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
If you think you are a perfect fit for the role or interested to hear more information, we would love to hear from you!
Either apply direct! Or please contact me on Ismail.firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com