Corporate Actions Senior Specialist
12 Month Contract
£225.00 PAYE / £288.72 Umbrella
London Canada Square
Within this role you will have the opportunity to work within both a making and checking capacity for Corporate Actions. Working primarily within a UK focus, you will be responsible for ensuring work has been processed within the section correctly. You will also provide technical support, direction and coaching to colleagues. Additionally, you will develop internal and external relationships to support Corporate Action efficiencies and improve client service.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Global Corporate Action events and markets
- Minimum 2 years’ experience, custody side of business preferred
- SWIFT or CREST experience essential
- Strong experience with accurate processing
- Event Analysis and Broadcast experience beneficial
- Accurate processing of daily workload
- Escalation of issues/concerns, including staff issues to line management
- Contribute to the writing of procedures and controls as directed by line management
- Impart market and product knowledge to the benefit of the Corporate Actions Department
- Microsoft Word – Essential
- Microsoft Excel – Essential
- SWIFT – Essential
- Crest – Essential
- TLM – Desirable
- TCS BaNCS – Desirable
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
If you think you are a perfect fit for the role or interested to hear more information, we would love to hear from you!
Either apply direct! Or please contact me on Amy.email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org