Job Title: Assessment Platform & Process Manager
12 Month Contract
£500/day PAYE - £641/day Umbrella
Location – London (but remote)
The role holder will play a key part providing guidance in the set-up and execution of platform-based assessment projects to optimize project efficiency and deliver positive outcomes. The role will involve BAU vendor management and coordination between business and offshore resources to service requests for assessment support. The emphasis of the role is on platform and project/process management rather than technical expertise in assessment.
- Coordination of assessment platforms
- Operations on how to set up and manage projects to achieve optimal project outcomes.
- Interfacing with the vendors, you will lead monthly calls with assistance from other staff to relay projects, governance, and program outcomes.
- Develop guidance and SoPs related to platform and dashboard usage.
- Consolidate pricing and resourcing models and consult with colleagues to share benchmarks and best practices.
- Advise colleagues from HSBC Recruitment, Talent Consulting and HR
- Facilitate project resourcing and delivery by coordinating with and coaching members of the HSBC People Services team involved in front-line implementation.
- Maintain assessment platform related training resources and upskill colleagues on an as needed basis.
· Work flexibly with colleagues leading recruitment and talent assessment projects to ensure that core HSBC assessment platforms are maintained and deployed effectively. Knowledge of platforms below is desirable but not essential as training can be given:
o Korn Ferry Talent Hub – Senior Hire and Talent related
o SHL Talent Central (selection instance) – Workforce pre-hire recruitment
o SHL Talent Central (development instance) – Workforce pre-hire development
o Qualtrics Survey Platform – 360-degree feedback service deliver
o KF & SHL Dashboards – Assessment data reporting
· Strong coordination skill experience
· History or experience with assessment management desirable
· Ability to oversee offshore however no direct reports for this role
· M.Sc./Ph.D in Occupational/Organisational Psychology, Psychometrics or Statistics with a strong foundation in applied quantitative analysis.
· 5+ years’ experience in Assessment solution design, selection, validation, and data insights required.
· Proven ability to distil complex and varied data and to undertake sophisticated statistical analysis using a proprietary package of your choice. Advanced skills in Excel and proficiency in Microsoft Power BI an advantage.
· Qualified personality and ability test user (BPS Ability & Personality) and eligible for BPS Register of Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU) desirable, but not required.
· Recent in-house Assessment CoE experience desirable, but not required.
· Research or commercial background equally applicable
If you think you are up for the task and feel you meet the above criteria or interested to hear more information, please contact me on Amy.email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org