Job title – PMO Analyst
Location – Sheffield/Remote
Rate – Up to £330 PAYE or Umbrella £423
Start date – ASAP
Contract – Initial 6 months, potential extension.
HSBC is currently seeking a PMO Analyst to join their team in the London office/remote working, this contract will initially be for 6 months.
The role is to centrally manage the plan, mobilisation, execution and tracking of the HBEU Programme. They are typically responsible for leading and managing the programme management office, change control & transformation activity. They act as a role model, demonstrating active leadership and communication. Programme Management Office Leads are responsible for deploying the Business Transformation Frameworks (BTF) within their programme and instilling good project disciplines. The role holder has end to end responsibility for all aspects of the project, defining and planning the project, managing mobilisation, controlling execution and managing implementation, change and benefits realisation. They work closely with the Programme Managers & IT Programme Director, to ensure alignment of their project with the wider HBEU Transformation Programme.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Ability to find optimal solutions to complex problems through innovation and careful application of strategic design principles.
- Ability to bring analytical rigour to clarify poorly-defined problems or poorly articulated solutions.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills – applicable through multiple channels (written, spoken, workshops, presentations)
- Strong understanding of Transformation Delivery frameworks, methodologies and best practice techniques.
- A thorough understanding of the purpose, culture and fundamentals of Business Change.
- Strong understanding of banking and understanding of how Change Delivery drives benefits for the bank, their customers and other stakeholders.
- Understanding of the delivery organisations within a typical Bank– global mind-set, understanding of delivery partners etc.
- Demonstration of good financial acumen.
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors.
- Delivery of large scale complex programmes/projects at pace, developing high performing interchanging teams to support delivery at each stage.
- Strong stakeholder management, negotiation and communication skills.
- Proven implementation, programme, project & change management with benefits realisation experience.
- Prior experience in a PMO, Transformation change, large scale change Programmes in a well-established and recognised service industry such as financial services.
Impact on the Business/Function
- Setup and running a Programme Management Office function and execute the responsibilities
- In-depth understanding of Programme management methodologies and approaches, including resource levelling and risk identification, milestone and benefits management.
- Ability to develop project plans, establish clear success criteria/goals, assign clear accountabilities
- Ability to identify the risks associated with key initiatives and identify mitigating measures.
- Ability to track the progress of initiatives undertaken in the unit, and initiate corrective action where required.
- Ability to setup, oversee and manage a central change control process
- In-depth understanding of the issues associated with resistance to change.
- Ability to identify and support change agents.
- Ability to anticipate the issues and concerns and address them proactively to create support within and outside organisation to drive initiatives.
If you are relevant or interested, please contact me at Trixie.Kamau@jeffersonwells.co.uk