Job title: TWD Senior Project Manager HSBCJP00044307
Location: HSBC Sheffield ( Hybrid, 1-2 Days Onsite )
Rate: £450 - 500 Per Day PAYE / Inside IR35
Duration: Until November 2023 ( highly probability of extension )
This role sits within the TWD Sub Programme. This is a new workstream for 2023 within the main RRP Programme. The team is made up of around 12 working groups split across UK , India and other Global locations consisting of Business Change and IT representatives. Five of the Working groups are part of the Group Finance IT function.
- Define and own multiple project plans within the TWD Group Finance IT working groups.
- Engage with the Working Group team o drive through accurate planning and effective implementation
- Identify, Track and manage L2,L3, L4 risks, issues and milestones across multiple delivery teams
- Manage Cost Financials according to allocated budget for the initiative.
- Manage POAP and inter-team dependencies
- Manage relationships with all key business stakeholders
- Weekly Status reporting progress into overall TWD Sub Programme for the Group Finance IT elements.
- Monthly reporting into the Steer Co packs for relevant areas.
- Good Relationship management with upstream IT systems and main delivery team stakeholders.
- Reporting and communication with the TWD Sub Programme Manager and RRP Programme manager Reporting Programme Manager and with other project managers on the programme
- Ensure HSBC standards are applied throughout to ensure a high quality delivery
Skill Required – Essential
- Demonstrable experience in the areas described above in a medium to large software delivery environment
- A proven track record of the successful delivery of large scale projects in previous domains to tight deadlines
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal
- Effective communication to team members and to senior stakeholders
- Delivery of releases in an agile delivery environment as well as traditional waterfall delivery
- Managing budgets
- High levels of enthusiasm and a desire to deliver the best quality products possible along with maintaining very high service levels
- Knowledge of effective delivery practices within an agile/scrum delivery cycle
Skill required – Beneficial
- Experience of working in in a Financial Services Regulatory Reporting environment
- An industry-recognized project management qualification such as PMP or Prince2