Programme Manager HSBCJP00044291
6 months with likely extension
Up to £777.00 per day via an approved umbrella company
My client HSBC is looking for a someone experienced in Project Management/Programme Management to join their team.
Their are currently 14 programme' s split into 4 Pillars. your role will be to unearth issues within the Projects and liaise with the Programme Manager for that Pillar.
The Programme Management job is accountable for delivery of Technology Programmes, or delivery of critical Technology-only programmes within a Technology Portfolio.
This Job manages change initiation, reporting and delivery and stakeholder management.
This job may be based in one or more Technology disciplines such as mobile, digital, cyber security, core banking, micro services, operations readiness, service introduction, capacity management or architecture.
The remit area may be global and may cross multiple HSBC business areas.
This role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
- Manage programme strategy and the programme approach across a series of projects or component activities, building stakeholder buy-in around plans, commitments and changes
- Act as the Primary point of contact for respective Programmes – regular touchpoints with all Core Programmes
- Provide first line challenge / review (e.g. plans, CRs, RAID, Business Alignment)
- Responsible for cascading Portfolio information to Programmes
- Ensure Programmes are aware of and meeting deadlines
- Supporting Programmes to meet mandatory Change Framework Standards
- Delivery, governance & reporting to stakeholders
- Drive the use of Agile methodologies within Technology teams where appropriate
- Ensure Technology programmes align to HSBC strategies and contribute to towards achieving strategic aims
- Manage the reporting of progress, issues, dependencies and risks to governance forums and make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards successful delivery