Rate: £366.00 PAYE P/D or £470.06 Umbrella P/D
8CS / Hybrid
End of the year
HSBC are currently searching for an ambitious, analytical and organised Business Analyst to join their Omnia. This is a unique opportunity to work at HSBC within their Omnia which offers support and rewards that will take you further within your career.
Business Analyst within the Business Banking workstream of the Omnia programme – a key strategic initiative, delivering a singular golden source of client returns information to facilitate improved client and capital decision making.
- Workstream objectives:Enable full wholesale coverage of the Omnia capability through expansion to Business Banking (Exec & RM).
- Role responsibilities include:Analytical support to data-led workstream, as driven by programme-level priorities
- Detailed requirements gathering, data analysis and support to technical delivery where applicable
- Working with Project Manager to ensure that all key stakeholders and business areas are appropriately considered and engaged from requirements to design and implementation
- Adherence to workstream governance structures and attendance of relevant forums
- Internal workstream MI and wider business engagement as required
- Knowledge and Experience:The role holder will ideally have knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Proven track record of complex project delivery in finance and data-led programmes (required)
- Excellent data analysis skills (required)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build connections and work collaboratively across geographical and business boundaries (required)
- Strong problem solver with inquisitive approach (required)
- Highly motivated with ability to prioritise and work autonomously (required)
- Scripting knowledge, ideally Python (preferred)
- Background in technical requirements gathering and technology deployment (preferred)
- Background in financial reporting (risk/revenue) (preferred)
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Either apply direct! Or please contact me on Mohammed.Wasim@tapfin.com or alternately please do call me on 0161 546 6297.