TWD Business Analyst - HSBCJP00044232
£500.00/Day PAYE or £642.16 Umbrella
London (flexible hybrid working)
6 month contract
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of TWD Business Analyst
In May 2022 PRA has issued a Supervisory Statement (SS1/22) that sets out expectations for certain firms, including HSBC, engaged in trading activities that may affect the financial stability of the UK. The PRA expects HSBC to comply and have in place by 3rd March 2025 a set of capabilities that will allow the bank to execute a full or partial wind-down of its trading activities in an orderly fashion, either as part of their recovery or post-resolution restructuring.
A Trading Wind-Down change programme has been centrally established that manages and coordinates the project deliverables of twelve different Working Groups. The initiative is to establish a viable solution in place by the set deadline, engaging across a wide spectrum of stakeholders (Markets Business, SP&ST Finance, Scenario, Treasury RRP, Change, IT, etc) with the vision to leverage wherever possible the existing IT infrastructure, MI forecasting capabilities and granularity. Where required existing capabilities will have to be enriched to align to TWD requirements.
- Support capability owner (TWD Committee Member) to deliver against the implementation plan
- Execute implementation plan, including taking necessary operational decisions and integration with other WGs
- Monitor progress against the plan (status update)
- Support testing (FT, SIT & UAT) of TWD Stress Testing capabilities
- Manage allocated budget to deliver the implementation plan
- Ensure adequate resourcing (BAU, Change and IT) in place to deliver the implementation plan
- Identify risks, issues, assumption and dependencies (RAIDs) and escalate to the capability owner and/or the TWD Committee, where necessary
- Recommend items for approval by TWD Committee including supporting artefacts as required
- Manage interaction with RRP (Recovery Resolution Programme) assurance, second line and Internal Audit
- Skills/ Experience Significant experience in the delivery of Change within the Finance/ Technology business domain, including in-depth knowledge of the existing processes.
- Recognised analysis, design, development and testing capabilities.
- Strong documentation skills, promoting concise and clear written deliverables
- Exceptional drive, motivation and commitment and focus in operational excellence
- Outstanding understanding of HSBC Group structures, values, behaviours, processes and objectives
- Relevant knowledge of the Group’s Finance function in multiple locations and systems used by Finance and Risk
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with proven ability to handle multiple outputs at the same time
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, with proven experience of communicating effectively and confidently at all levels across the Group in a complex global environment
- Knowledge of Stress testing / forecasting / treasury / markets all beneficial
If you think you are up for the task and feel you meet the above criteria or interested to hear more information, please contact me on Amy.firstname.lastname@example.org