Collateral Business Analyst HSBCJP00044227
Rate: £522.50 PAYE P/D or £671.06 Umbrella P/D
Hybrid working model with 2 days in the office
Duration – 6 months with the possibility of extensions
HSBC are currently searching for an ambitious, analytical and organised Collateral Business Analyst to join their Global Treasury. This is a unique opportunity to work at HSBC within their Global Treasury which offers support and rewards that will take you further within your career.
- The role is working with Global Treasury Liquidity and Finance Change Delivery teams, the individual will have responsibility as part of broader team for coordinating, structuring and delivering the capability to manage and report on a number of elements related to securities and loan collateral, including but not limited to:Eligibility for Central Banks
- Pre-positioning and encumbrance of securities, cash and loans collateral aligned to the Treasury liquidity platform used for Regulatory liquidity reporting
- Enabling the projection of changes in these collateral levels during stress/resolution scenarios.
The role holder will be required to implement front-to-back automation changes required to capture and propagate the data required in the Finance/liquidity platform and manage dependencies and influence design of other workstreams within the programme. The role holder will work with the Collateral Delivery Lead and broader collateral project team as well FIR Programme Manager, businesses, FCD Project Manager, Regional Treasury Liquidity and Markets Treasury teams across all regions.
- The role holder will be supported by representatives in the following areas across Group, regions and entities:Global Treasury Liquidity
- Markets Treasury
- MSS Operations and IT
- Finance Change Delivery
- Finance IT
- Wholesale and Retail lending IT
- Finance Operations
- Analysing business requirements ensuring the design and implementation is aligned with the banks IT strategy.
- Delivering on global solution designs, plans and managing delivery dependencies with the relevant Change and line functions which involves sourcing from multiple individual Legal entities
- Driving out operating model design and implementation, including definition of processes, procedures, roles and responsibilities both globally and Legal entity specific
- Coordinating delivery of collateral management capabilities across RAF work streams, Resolution Groups, as well as monitoring and directing readiness across functions, particularly IT, MSS Operations, Finance, Risk & Legal.
- Ensure dependencies with other RAF work streams and functional areas are fully considered, planned for and delivered
- Risk / issue /dependency management and problem solving
- Developing MIS for collateral reporting to key stakeholders internally & externally
- Stakeholder management and communications
- Knowledge and Experience:Specific experience of collateral management initiatives, either within Treasury, Investment bank or a similar function of a bank. Participation in structuring trade finance facilities, covered bonds with primary focus on collateral would be helpful
- Treasury / Asset and Liability relevant experience
- Good understanding of regulatory landscape as it relates to collateral requirements
- Cross-asset Global Market and Global Banking experience in Securities, Cash, Loans, Mortgages
- Familiarity of front to back Markets processes and infrastructure, including Collateral
- Proven track record of successfully delivering & managing significant projects
- Experience with having worked within a bank with global footprint would be helpful
- Comfortable engaging with Senior Business Stakeholders.
- Proven technology skill set with strong technical and automation focus would advantageous
- Excellent MS Suite product knowledge, tableau, alteryx
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Either apply direct! Or please contact me on Mohammed.Wasim@tapfin.com or contact me on 0161 546 6297.