ISV Client Service Manager HSBCJP00044130 -
£247.50 per day PAYE / £317.87 per day Umbrella
12 Month Contract
HSBC are currently searching for a Client Service Manager to join their team in London. HSBC are looking for someone who will be responsible for managing client relationships, with a focus on developing effective relationships with key Investment bank clients, to ensure consistently high service standers are delivered and that client queries are handled in a professional and effective manner.
- The role will cover: Delivering superior client service across the portfolio of allocated clients.
- Ensuring client feedback is captured and queries are responded to in a timely manner.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including Transaction Management and Operations, to provide a seamless client experience.
- Working in close conjunction with Business Development to identify and seek out new business opportunities.
- Drive the Client Service Agenda autonomously and actively promote the Repack product.
- Build effective customer relationships ensuring both client and ISV requirements are satisfied.
- All clients to be visited on an annual basis and tracked in line with a rolling visitation schedule.
- Formal client surveys to be cascaded to clients to solicit feedback.
- Identify process/technology improvements which will benefit the client experience.
- Establish strong relationships with clients and seek out new and retentive revenue opportunities.
- Provide operational support and assistance for the client portfolio, on any related issues to the CoE teams in Malaysia and India and act as an escalation point for local management.
- Weekly monitoring of new transactions to ensure any operational issues can be flagged in advance of onboarding completion.
- Ensure we enhance, enrich and deliver a smooth on boarding experience for the client, including coordinating with all internal stakeholders to ensure all requirements are being delivered on schedule.
Knowledge / Experience required:
- 3 years’ minimum experience in Corporate Trust, preferably with previous operational experience.
- Strong networking and presentation skills required to build and enhance client relationships.
- Proven ability to communicate with several teams on a daily basis both locally and globally.
- Ability to multi-task and manage frequently changing priorities.
- Sound understanding of legal documentation governing roles/products supported.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – must be able to communicate effectively both internally with senior managers, team members and clients.
- Ability to work independently and provide excellent client service.
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate to apply, either apply direct or reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org