Product Manager HSBCJP00044200
£350.00 PAYE Per day / £449.51 Umbrella per day
Whitely, Bristol or Chester (Hybrid working 2 days per week in office)
Initial 3 Months – extensions Likely
HSBC are currently searching for 3 Product Managers to join their team in a number of locations. This will be working within Insurance UK, and they are responsible for the manufacturing, sourcing and supply of insurance products and services for HSBC UK, first direct, M&S Bank and Commercial Banking, with external distribution for several product lines under both the HSBC and other brands.
This role will be involved in the management and implementation of the Consumer Duty rules. Therefore, a background in product development or product management ideally within an insurance environment, would be key to succeeding in this role.
- You will be responsible for:Undertaking product reviews and value assessments
- Using defined templates and helping to refine the templates
- From these reviews, identifying remedial action and organising and implementing related requirements
- Conducting product target market reviews
- Assisting with consumer outcomes testing
- As required, co-ordinating communications to advisers on the outcomes of reviews and target market assessments
- Key Experience / Skills: Financial services product management experience, ideally covering communications, product development and marketing.
- Strong relationship building skills / stakeholder management
- Knowledge of investment products, ideally insurance wrapped investment bonds
- Confident communicator across various channels and levels.
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adaptable and flexible to change
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to apply! Either apply direct or reach out at email@example.com