Project Manager / Business Analyst (Operational Resilience) HSBCJP00044146
£412.50 p/d PAYE / £529.78 p/d Umbrella
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Project Manager / Business Analyst
Non-Financial Risk (NFR) is a function that sits within the Markets & Securities Services business of HSBC. NFR helps manage and control non-financial and new risks in the business, including but not limited to operational, conduct and product lifecycle risk.
An overarching purpose is to protect HSBC, its People, Clients and Financial Markets by helping safeguarding the delivery of fair outcomes to our customers and avoiding disruption of the orderly and transparent operation of Financial Markets.
This role sits within the Risk Framework and Governance team and will be dedicated to the delivery and embedding of the Global Operational Resilience Programme.
The role holder’s primary responsibilities will be focussed on supporting the Buiness to deliver and embed requirements defined under operational resilience regulation globally.
The Business Analyst is expected to ensure the highest level of quality for all activities and products within relevant field of influence by providing a consultancy role to business and IT teams where appropriate.
They will work in partnership with the business, process owners and the strategic programme to define and document Important Business Services and work with the Business to assess their resilience.
Key responsibilities: -
• Work with the Markets and Securities Services business lines to define the scope of programme deliveries and implementation timeline
• Work with the front office stakeholders and the appropriate infrastructure teams, including Operations and Technology, to progress key Operational Resilience deliveries including Value Stream and Process Mapping, Impact Tolerance Statements, Scenario Testing and Self-Assessments.
• Provide status reporting including visibility on status against milestones
• Actively identify, assess and manage risks and issues that, ensuring they are monitored and managed appropriately to minimise impact on delivery, escalating as required
- Skills/ ExperienceBusiness Analyst/PM experience (at least 5 years’ relevant experience, ideally in IB Front Office environment)
- IB Sales & Trading experience including an understanding of key regulatory demands, risk management and control frameworks
- Knowledge of multiple investment banking products with an end to end understanding of the process including Foreign Exchange, Securities Services and Treasury
- Understanding of Operational Resilience requirements including identification of important business services, process mapping, impact tolerance statements, scenario testing and self-assessments
- Experience of using Process mapping/ modelling tools (for example – Visio, Casewise Corporate Modeller)
- Financial Services background is a must
- MS Excel/ PowerPoint.
- Excellent written skills and experience of drafting policies and procedures.
- Good communication skills and ability to operate at multiple levels. Attention to detail
- Has experience of managing senior stakeholders and ability to build strong relationships
- Collaborative style with ability to quickly build trust and credibility
- Good understanding of project management and business analysis best practices, methodologies and the project lifecycle. Strong delivery focus.
If you think you are up for the task and feel you meet the above criteria or interested to hear more information, please contact me on Amy.email@example.com