Procurement Co-ordinator HSBCJP00043866
£467.50 PAYE / £600.42 Umbrella per day
6 Month Contract – Possibility of Extensions
Our client HSBC are currently seeking an experienced Procurement Co-ordinator to join their team in the London office/remote working, this contract will be for 6 months with a review to be extended.
• Manage Change Request for Supplier’s including negotiation of change notices and amendments
• Review & approve Purchase Orders
• Supplier Management - there are potential 100 Supplier’s that need to check if any change control be put in place within tight timelines and the candidate will be part of a small team to do this.
• Supplier progress and vendor management reporting updates to leadership
• Negotiate Supplier contract amendments to get the best value and protect the bank from any risks
• Ensure effectiveness and controls for procurement activities
• Manage stakeholders, escalations from team and wider business, to ensure clarity and issue resolution.
• Provide progress and update reports.
• Issue PO’s to Supplier’s, check invoices working alongside finance colleagues
• Manage and issues and escalations related to supplier issues
• HSBC large scale programme’s that move at pace and need procurement person to move at pace with them.
• Maintain credibility and relevance with businesses so that the procurement team becomes true business partners, and acts as a trusted advisor
• Develop a reputation for delivery that quickly earns credibility in the business community, but also has clear strategic direction, evidence in documented approaches, and tracked/reported effectively.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications (For the role – not the role holder)
• Has minimum 5 years of Procurement coordinator and purchasing management
• Experience in negotiation of IT commercial and legal terms with Suppliers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse environment.
Please also see below link to our HSBC Career hub:
If you are relevant or interested please don’t delay, contact me on Curtis.Sharpe@Tapfin.com