User Experience Lead
£550 PAYE / £714.08 Umbrella per day
11 Month Contract
Our client HSBC are currently seeking an experienced User Experience Lead to join their team in the London office/remote working, this contract will be for 11 months.
Big Bank Funding. FinTech Thinking.
Our HR Strategy and Transformation team works closely with HSBC’s global businesses and technology to help design and build digital services that enhance the employee experience for our colleagues.
We have recently initiated a programme to fundamentally change the way HSBC conducts Performance and Pay. As a result, HR Strategy and Transformation are seeking a talented User Experience Lead to join the team.
The role will report directly to the Energise For Growth Programme Manager with a dotted line into the HR Customer and Enablement Lead.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Lead user experience activity from concept to customer testing, aligning to HSBC’s Colleague Experience design principles.
• Undertake and support the team in the creation of propositions and services, following user centred design techniques and industry best practice (including research and customer usability testing).
• Developing, conducting, analysing and presenting findings from Design Thinking Workshops with a diverse group of HSBC colleagues.
• Create clear and effective communications for international audiences from a variety of backgrounds
• Engage with Employee Resource Groups, including Ability and Embrace groups.
• Ensure delivered requirements meet required accessibility guidelines
• Ensure content presents an accurate overview of the brand and is aligned to brand guidelines and tone.
• Able to work effectively in an agile team, providing UX Design and Delivery support where required.
• Working with the Scrum Master to remove UX design blockers prior to commencing a sprint.
• Ensuring desired business outcomes are understood, agreed, and measured as part of the programme
• Adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal governance and controls. (Achieved through adherence to relevant procedures and associated record keeping)
What you will bring to the role.
• Proven track record of UX centred design, delivery, monitoring and reflection to ensure our colleagues are at the heart of everything we do (both personally and as an organisation).
• Independent / Creative thinking and the ability to react to an evolving environment.
• Strong facilitation skills particularly the proven ability to manage meetings and forge consensus amongst stakeholders across multiple workstreams / SME areas
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present ideas and concepts to management and stakeholders
• Attention to detail and proven ability to think through and clearly articulate complex issues
• The ability to work in a collaborative team environment yet self-motivate for self-sufficiency
• Sound judgmental skills to identify, resolve and escalate challenges and issues when needed
This role will primarily be London site based at our Head Office in Canary Wharf, but some travel may be required.
Please also see below link to our HSBC Career hub:
If you are relevant or interested please don’t delay, contact me on 0161 503 5558/ Curtis.Sharpe@Tapfin.com