£440.00 PAYE / £571.27 Umbrella
Until April 2023
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join a high-energy team, to help get the best talent into the organisation and then fuel ambition and performance. This will include leading initiatives related to talent acquisition, talent development, succession planning, retention and diversity and inclusion.
The successful candidate will provide thought leadership, analytical insights of business issues and will identify and ensure a seamless and coordinated delivery of Group-wide and local talent solutions. This will support the European ambition to become the leading international wholesale bank in Europe.
- Deploying the talent strategy in Europe, focusing on high-impact initiatives e.g. emerging talent proposition, retention approach, supporting development plans
- Communicating talent activities to internal stakeholders, to drive sponsorship and support
- Driving a data-driven approach to decision making
- Leading and supporting D&I activity to ensure we continue to improve diverse representation within the region and continue to ensure HSBC is an inclusive place where everyone has the opportunity to grow
- Define and implement talent development programmes that have a significant business impact and strong employee satisfaction
Who you will work with:
· This position will report to the Regional Head of Resourcing and Talent, Europe.
· This role will work with local counterparts in all our key European markets (including France, Germany, Channel Islands and Isle of Man, Malta, Bermuda, and Switzerland), as well as Global talent teams.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience within talent management and diversity & inclusion
- An understanding of people-related challenges, future industry trends and regulatory changes from a talent and D&I perspective
- Strong leadership experience, with the ability to pick up information quickly and work with minimal oversight
- Experience working in or with some of HSBC’s key European markets: France, Germany, Channel Islands and Isle of Man, Malta, Bermuda, and Switzerland
- Strong project management skills and experience of implementing a regional strategy and meeting / exceeding KPIs
- Experience of agile methodology and working in cross-functional teams – preferably within financial services
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability and experience of managing multiple stakeholders simultaneously
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
If you think you are a perfect fit for the role or interested to hear more information, we would love to hear from you!
Either apply direct! Or please contact me on 0161 924 1380 / firstname.lastname@example.org