Job Title: PMO Analyst
Location: London hybrid 2 days a week
Contract length: 6 months from January
Day Rate: £412 PAYE
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of PMO Analyst.
- Accountable for the delivery of a value-add and insightful PMO service to the workstream, in line with the PMO Service Offering, overall HSBC Change Framework (HSBC CF) and the Liquidity Value Stream Programmes and Project Governance.
- The service will be provided at workstream level only, and will be reliant upon the delivery team providing the required quality inputs at the lower level in a timely manner
Experience / Education
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability of planning and problem solving.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ability to bring analytical rigour and structure and effective solutions to poorly-defined problems
- Strong communication skills – applicable through multiple channels (written, spoken, workshops, presentations)
- Typical qualifications would include a bachelor’s degree / equivalent experience and the role holder will have professional qualifications in Project Management e.g., Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Excellent track record in programme delivery, typically in a coordination role
- Experience with Clarity system and Open Workbench
- Experience working with senior stakeholders in a global environment is desirable
- Navigating – understanding and translating Change Delivery objectives and aligning directions accordingly
- Aspiring – being ambitious about providing the highest standards of delivery
- Driving – setting stretching goals for self and delivering them with courage and tenacity
- Mobilising – authentically engaging with team, colleagues, and business partners to deliver at pace
- Sustaining – making considered decisions that protect and enhance HSBC values, reputation, and business
Workstream Start Up
- Support the projects in initiation activities, structuring the workstream in line with the HSBC CF
- Support the workstream in establishing & managing the workstream governance, ensuring its fit with the overall Liquidity Value Stream Governance & information flow.
- Facilitate workstream level meetings (Working Groups / SteerCo), including agenda, minutes, actions, decisions, and pack creation. Ensure the ToR meets the Group standards and is regularly updated
- Support the workstream in ensuring compliance to the HSBC Change Framework utilising the HSBC CF
- Govern the workstreams through formal checkpoint reviews, including tracking & collation of key deliverables, audit trail sign-off & library storage
- Manage workstream level reporting, taking input from the sub-workstreams
- Provide input to programme level reporting, ensuring visibility of any issues or risks that require escalation, decisions to be made and/or changes to be approved
- Co-ordinate and facilitate workstream related reporting requirements, as agreed with the workstream lead
- Support the workstreams with version control for all HSBC CF and planned deliverables, ensuring final versions and sign offs (evidence) are stored centrally on SharePoint
- Support the workstreams with the creation and maintenance of a deliverable’s matrix
- Maintain the workstream SharePoint site and shared drive, managing and controlling folder structures and naming standards for documents
- Support workstream level planning, facilitating planning workshops and taking input from the higher-level programme deliverables/milestones. Support planning deep dives throughout the course of the programme
- Manage and maintain the plan to a baseline, reporting milestones that are at risk, or that have slipped or moved in Clarity and Open Work Bench (OWB)
- Work with the workstream lead / project managers to ensure robust plans are in place at the lower level
- Provide key milestone updates to programme level, providing wider visibility of progress against plan. Create and maintain a working Plan on a Page (POAP)
- Support workstreams to ensure dependencies have been identified and agreed between workstreams and sufficient tracking is in place.
- Manage the workstream level view of dependencies, feeding updates into the weekly plan update cycle.
- Work with the workstream PM to align resources to plans and actively monitored
If you are interested then please don’t delay, email Anthony.Oguntokun@Tapfin.com & add me to LinkedIn for future vacancies.