Our Client is engaged in a programme of work for uplifting capabilities relating to “Financial Resource Management” (the effective management of Capital, Liquidity and Funding) in of support our Global Treasury function. This requires the delivery of new and enhanced capabilities relating to Data Science (Analytics functions, Mathematical Model Development & Maintenance, Data Exploration), Data Management and Data Model Risk Management & Governance.
Design and delivery of components supporting FRM is already underway however our client requires a Lead Architect to define the target state and plot transitions accordingly in accordance with our clients direction.
- Accountable for overall design & integrity of set of platforms / applications to support FRM
- Ensure solution designs reflect the needs of the enterprise and works closely with senior architects to ensure alignment with architectural strategy, standards and policies
- Submit proposals to relevant design authorities to ensure deviations and key design decisions are approved
- Work with Product Managers, Platform Architects and Technical Leads to turn overall business requirements into more detailed stories.
- Oversee the delivery of architecture artefacts pertaining to FRM solutions
- Engagement with delivery teams to ensure architecture is understood and implemented, providing necessary solution design guidance where required
- Strong experience of working with stakeholders across multiple disciplines; business analysts, product owners, testing teams and wider technical stakeholders demonstrating ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and embed the architecture
- Ability to create clear, concise proposals for solutions and brokering agreement across multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrates excellent situational awareness and ability to appropriately react to a changing landscape
- Excellent problem solving capability
- Ability to understand and further explain complex concepts
- Ability to operate in areas of ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook
- Solution architecture experience in defining solutions requiring integration of multiple applications or platforms
- Practical experience of Model Development/Model Execution and Data Science platforms
- Practical experience of Architecting and deploying cloud hosted solutions (ideally GCP)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems at scale.
- Experience in an enterprise environment including an understanding of traditional processes and procedures and how they may impact a digital transformation
- Experience of modern architecture applying focusing on data and process optimization.
At least 10 years of relevant experience.
Experience of Treasury language and processes an advantage (Funds Transfer Pricing, Capital Planning, Liquidity Modelling)