To provide governance, control and support for the ITCM / Supply Chain Optimisation Programme as a PMO / governance function.
The role will be supporting the Head of the ITCM / Supply Chain Optimisation Programme with operational governance, financial control/tracking, programme planning and monitoring, risk and issue collation amongst other things as well as a contact point for all stakeholders.
The individual will need to be pro-active and hands on with excellent communication skills with the ability to co-ordinate and assimilate workstreams under one programme.
The role has a global remit supporting various functions. The role leads the definition, implementation and governance of methodologies, process & tooling for Service Change.
The PMO Lead will need to communicate effectively with a wide range of project stakeholders and partners, ranging Managers to Executives.
Scale of Governance, Methodology or Tooling – PMO Lead drives the definition, implementation and monitoring of Business Change Implementation Governance, Methodology and Tooling globally
• Complexity of Governance, Methodology or Tooling – PMO Lead will define, implement & monitor Governance Methodology and Tooling across multiple methodologies, tools and processes globally
• Diversity of Stakeholder Management – The PMO Lead must devise a stakeholder management strategy to perform effective stakeholder management for a range of people ranging from Level 3 Senior Executives through to Level 6 Project Managers, PMO Specialists and 3rd Party Partners
- educated to undergraduate degree level.
- with IT Infrastructure platforms / technologies, execution of IT vendor management policies
- understanding of the IT global delivery model and future roadmap
- to work as part of a multi geography, culturally diverse and time-zone separated team
- communications skills and ability to motivate and communicate at all levels of the organization
- with the ability to understand and resolve problems
- depth knowledge of project lifecycle and project management tools
- meetings and lead negotiations to a positive conclusion
- written and spoken communication skills an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- effective networks internally/externally and created opportunities for others to work collaboratively
- planning and organisation skills