Data and Tooling Lead
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Senior Data and tooling Lead
In this role you will:
- Work with GB / GF and Regional Portfolio leads to develop clear data driven business requirements to support change framework adoption and best practice PPM and Agile processes adoption
- Drive the development of the tooling spine (Clarity / Rally / Jira / Qlik) strategically to ensure enhancements meet sound design principles and business requirements
- Design and Deliver end to end solutions from inception, through implementation and embedding with supporting metrics in place
- Operationalize processes and metrics enabling adherence to standards for all HSBC initiatives
- Simplify our change data and tooling landscape to move HSBC towards strategic tooling
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
• In relation to Change has knowledge of hybrid Portfolio Management, maturity models frameworks, methods & best practices
• Critical thinker who will quickly evaluate complex information & arguments for effective analysis & conclusions
• Experienced designing and running flexible facilitation processes that drive conflicting views to consensus
• Proven success influencing senior leaders and creating vocal advocates
• Should have applied UX, Design Thinking & 6 Sigma techniques to implement improved processes
• Operated in agile delivery Pods ideally as a Scrum Master
• Strong organizational skills, demonstrates flexibility when addressing shifting or competing priorities
• Can differentiate data principles, governance, science and insights
• Strong verbal communication and presentation skills to senior leaders and stakeholders
• Preferable to have expert operational knowledge of at least two of the core tools (Clarity / Rally / Jira / Qlik / SharePoint / GPDM / OSPD)
The base location for this role is UK, India or Poland. Hybrid working arrangements apply.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC UK is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.