Job Title: Programme Manager
Location: London hybrid 2 days a week
Contract length: Till Dec 31st with possible extension to cover maternity leave
Rate: up to £700 PAYE
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Programme Manager.
This role will be required to support a Swiss based programme that seeks to modernise the Swiss Private Bank IT infrastructure by migrating some services to a Swiss region of Amazon Cloud (AWS), improving the digital offering to clients, right-sizing some teams, offshoring where appropriate and moving regional and global roles out of Switzerland. This initiative seeks to significantly reduce costs, which will allow for investment into Switzerland, (primarily into Front Office & Digital offering).
The Programme Manager will be required to adopt an agile way of working to manage a wide range of objectives, dealing with various stakeholders globally.
Knowledge & Experiance
- Experience with Tracking, overseeing financial forecasts and budgets
- Knowledge of cloud migration
- Strong stakeholder management
- Experience providing updates to senior forums
- They will have to put papers together so good communication skills and presentation skills a must.
- Change management experience
- You will be managing the numbers so will need experience with managing the budget and overseeing funding to make sure spending is not over
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships quickly and influence a team
- Empathetic approach to dealing with sensitive objectives
- Good presentation skills to assist with providing progress reports to Senior Management
- Proactively identify areas for improvement or escalation
- Cloud knowledge would be preferable
Programme Management roles lead change initiation, design and delivery and are accountable for successful delivery of the programme and ensuring benefits realisation. They operate at an executive level and engage and influence a wide spectrum of stakeholders and partners across HSBC.
Programme Management jobs will have reports, these will be Project Management as well senior project and programme professionals.
The Programme Management role will hold most or all of these responsibilities:
- Drive strategy and shape the programme approach across a series of projects or component activities, building stakeholder buy-in around plans, commitments and changes
- Drive programme delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule, interdependencies, budget and risks
- Lead definition of staffing, responsibilities and schedules
- Lead the establishment of effective programme controls and procedures
- Set high expectations concerning quality and put in place quality assurance processes
- Manage relationships with external suppliers.
- Report progress, issues, dependencies and risks to steering committees and make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation
- Provide visible leadership to maintain a focus on how the programme aligns to the change portfolio across Finance
- Drive the adoption of HSBC standards and work in alignment with HSBC methodology at all times.
- Lead the team to meet performance targets aligned to programme objectives
If you are interested then please don’t delay, email email@example.com