HSBC – HSBCJP00043104
Agile Transformation Coach
Rate: £605 PAYE P/D or £785.49 Umbrella P/D
Hybrid – 1 day twice a week at 8 Canada Square
Duration – 30/11/2022 [with a possible view to extension]
HSBC are currently searching for an ambitious, analytical and organised Agile Transformation Coach
to join their Channels Transformation (CT) which is part of Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB) Technology. This is a unique opportunity to work at HSBC within their WPB Technology team which offers support and rewards that will take you further within your career.
The job holder will be a key role in the Channels Transformation (CT) which brings together mobile, branch, contact centres and digital channels to ensure seamless delivery of these products and features to our customers. Channels Transformation has c. 5,000 resources globally with an annual budget of c. $400m.
The CT Transformation and Portfolio Office function enables transformational change by driving the adoption of the HSBC Ways of Operating framework within the Value Streams. The framework supports agile at scale best practices and will support the transformation of Channels Transformation into a lean, customer centric delivery organisation.
As a senior Agile Transformation coach, you will be responsible for driving and supporting the implementation of the HSBC Agile Ways of Operating, building agile maturity with leadership and teams, creating a continuous improvement culture, and coaching agile behaviours.
- Driving the adoption of the HSBC Ways of Operating and the transition from a project to a product mindset with VS stakeholders
- To ensure strong and effective operational control whilst supporting a delivery agenda
- Consideration of multiple functional delivery teams operating across multiple geographies
- Challenging ways of working which do not conform to the highest operational standards
The successful candidate will require agile scaling experience.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 10 + years professional experience in a global Financial Services organization, preferably within a technology function
- Strong understanding and demonstrable experience of coaching scaled agile ways of operating transformations
- Proven track record coaching senior stakeholders in a scaled agile environment (ideally SPC certified)
- Consulting experience as an agile coach / transformation expert
- Strong stakeholder management / Relationship Management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Experience of working on a global scale (i.e. across timezone & geography and with remote teams)
- Highly motivated and able to work independently, under pressure and proactively in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities
- Experience in using Agile delivery tools and collaborative tools (E.g. JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint) and HSBC Agile tooling (e.g. Rally, Clarity) will be added advantages.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Either apply direct! Or please contact me on Mohammed.Wasim@jeffersonwells.co.uk