HSBC – HSBCJP00042902
Portfolio Finance Analyst
Rate: £440 PAYE P/D or £571.27 Umbrella P/D
Duration – 4 months
HSBC are currently searching for an ambitious, analytical and organised Portfolio Finance Analyst
to join their Chief Technology Office. This is a unique opportunity to work at HSBC within their Chief Technology Office which offers support and rewards that will take you further within your career.
The job holder will be a key role in the Chief Technology Office where the role holder will be required to ensure the effective cost management across a large, complex change portfolio within CTO. The role is located within the central PPM Practice function in CTO Portfolio and Programme Management.
The PPM Portfolio Financial Accountant will report into the Global Portfolio Finance Manager and will support the CTO Change Portfolio working across a wide range of programmes in the management and analysis of data, process and governance pertaining to financials.
Chief Technology Office (CTO) is global team of over 9,000 colleagues across 45+ markets. We are the technical foundation of the bank and manage HSBC’s underlying hardware and systems supporting over 250,000 colleagues enabling 50+ million customers around the world. The team includes Infrastructure and Global Cloud Services & DevOps. Our infrastructure estate spans data centres, databases, middleware, external and internal Cloud and end user technologies and devices, to name a few. We also lead all the networks and help desks. We’re here to enable colleagues and customers to bank and operate in a stable, safe and secure way.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Part qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA), qualified AAT or accounting education at degree level with full understanding of accounting policies, forecasting of Cash and P&L, capitalisation processes and accruals/prepayments.
- Be able to communicate finance in a simple manner to non-finance people.
- Proven experience of managing monthly forecasting of $50M+ in an IT department of a large, global corporation.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Knowledge of process improvement.
- Excellent understanding of common project management terms and concepts
- Self starter, dedicated and a team player.
- Organised and structured way of working.
- Ideally Banking experience.
- The role will be required to work Hybrid (3 days from office location).
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Either apply direct! Or please contact me on Mohammed.Wasim@jeffersonwells.co.uk