Role – Employee benefits SME
Rate – £525 p/d PAYE or £681.62 p/d Umbrella
Location – Remote/Hybrid
Duration – 12 months
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. They are currently seeking an experienced individual in the role of Employee benefits SME.
Role Purpose: the role is to facilitate the build of a new Employee Benefits proposition, and to drive the creation of external intermediary distribution processes to enable the product to be taken to the external market and distributed effectively.
- Establish a network of contacts that will enable the generation of profitable new business in line with the overall strategy and annual operating plans, and global standards, while demonstrating the HSBC values and behaviors
- Driving the promotion of the emerging Employee Benefits product to our chosen intermediary partners
- Provide technical and market insight to the project and product teams to enable optimal processes and relationships to be established in advance of the product launch
- Build HSBC’s profile with external intermediaries
- Work closely with other group entities within the intermediary market
- Assessment, identification, and implementation of opportunities for product and process improvement and mitigation of risk in the build phase of the proposition.
- Demonstrate leadership through personal drive, energy, tenacity and resilience through a complex governance and matrix managed business
Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of employee benefits market, processes, and propositions
- Experienced and proven track record of growing Employee Benefits proposition and sales
- Highly self-motivated with a proven business development track record in the employee benefits intermediary market
- Financial services experience preferred
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Either apply direct! Or please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 924 1439