HSBC – HSBCJP00042909
Business Analyst/Project Manager
Rate: £500 PAYE P/D or £ 649.17 Umbrella P/D
Duration – Until the End of December
HSBC are currently searching for an ambitious, analytical and organised Business Analyst to join their Global Transformation Department. This is a unique opportunity to work at HSBC within their Global Transformation Department which offers support and rewards that will take you further within your career.
The job holder will be a key role in the Global Transformation Department where the role holder will be at the centre of how the Global Transformation shapes delivers and embed change working with our delivery partners. You will be responsible for Requirements Management, Design Change Management and Implementation Management. You will be working collaboratively with delivery partners and subject matter experts in gathering, translating and clarifying requirements and defining design options.
The candidate will also be required to support Software Delivery and IT Operations with the translation of business requirements and designs into more detailed functional requirements and designs, often representing the voice of the customer in these discussions.
The Business Analyst’s Change Management activities span from early change planning and audience analysis; through to designing and delivering change interventions (e.g. communications, training, support, organisation alignment); and tracking and taking actions on change readiness, adoption, and feedback. Business Analysts are also responsible for Implementation Management, including planning, controlling and reporting on implementation of the change ‘product’, focusing on accelerating benefits and minimising risk during deployment. Implementation activities will also include managing implementation readiness and managing the early stages of implementation (e.g. pilot). In reengineering projects, they work closely with the Process Consultants in analysing and re-engineering world class processes. Business Analysts will often lead design workstreams or teams, managing other Global Transformation Analysts, SMEs and resources from our delivery partners.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Good understanding of Global Transformation Business Transformation Frameworks, Agile methodologies and best practice techniques
- A thorough understanding of the purpose, values, culture and fundamentals of Global Transformation
- Outstanding understanding of HSBC Group structures, processes and objectives
- Very strong knowledge of the external environment – regulatory, political, competitors etc.
- Basic Business reengineering knowledge
- Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques
- Change management and implementation management techniques and approaches
Experience and skills that are required for this role are as follows:
- Proven track record as an outstanding analyst, consultant and/or project manager
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise
- Extensive experience gathering requirements and conducting design activity, with a mix of business, operations and technology focused projects
- Exposure to business case development and a sound understanding of how design enablers underpin business benefits
- Strong experience of delivering change into different audiences and managing implementation in banking environments (branch, contact centre, trading floor, operations, head office etc).
- Effective communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving ability
- Sound judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems
- Experience of managing resources using appropriate communication, delegation and planning skills
- Ability to motivate and lead people, employing appropriate management styles
- Proven ability to work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and sponsors
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Either apply direct! Or please contact me on Mohammed.Wasim@jeffersonwells.co.uk