Role – VBA SME
Rate – 600 p/d PAYE , 779 p/d umbrella
Location – London Hybrid/Remote
Duration – 3 Months+
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. They are currently seeking an experienced individual in the role of a VBA SME.
Global Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP) is a function of Global Treasury and is led by the Head of Group Recovery and Resolution Planning. The team is the custodian of the Group Recovery and Resolution Strategy, which includes the management of HSBC’s capabilities to recover in a severe financial stress and, if unsuccessful, its ability to be resolved and restructured in an orderly way.
Key duties will include:
- Assisting with the design of the common interface file “CIF” (working with BA’s and future product users)
- Build the agreed CIF design using VBA expertise
- E.g. A template, comprising of a frontend that legal entities can add links, and a backend staging area, where data is prepared before loading to the “Board” solution
- Test and iterate the CIF build
- Document the build to help HSBC data inputters to map their excel tools handover
Knowledge and Experience:
- Advanced VBA skillset in Excel
- Strong technical expertise
- Experience delivering complex EUCs including
- UIs for multiple EUC users
- Transformation of Data to a format consumable by 3rd party applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Self-starter(s) with ability to manage own time, work as part of remote team, think critically, and find solutions to challenges
- Ability to deal with and manage ambiguity and agile changes to requirements
- Experience of previously working for HSBC stress testing, recovery solutions and financial qualifications is a plus.