Marketing, Comms & Training Lead
Edinburgh/ London - Hybrid
£550 PAYE / £700 Umbrella per day – Rates Negotiable
6 Month Contract – Possibility of Extensions
Our client, a very large global bank, are currently seeking an experienced Marketing, Comms & Training Lead to join their team in the London/ Edinburgh office/remote working, this contract will be for 6 months with a review to be extended.
A group function within a major global financial institution (c.500 staff globally) is embarking on a major transformation programme, including target operating model optimisation, revisions to service proposition and implementation of a location strategy focusing on leveraging lower cost location. The aim of the work is to establish an even more effective and efficient function that can deliver against the Group’s strategic goals.
- In order to ensure the function is set-up for success it is vital that talent is sourced, attracted and retained in both current and new markets whilst the location strategy is executed. To achieve this, we are seeking an experienced Marketing and Communications professional who can effectively
- Provide design and brand expertise to create a compelling narrative and employee proposition to entice top and highly specialist talent into the company during its early build phase
- Develop a recruitment campaign that targets talent rich resources across multiple geographical locations globally
- Create a positive narrative and key message register on the transformation the function is undergoing and the value it will deliver, that can be shared internally with stakeholders and externally with regulators and other external bodies
- Drive the compilation and development of high quality onboarding and training materials across all new entrant geographical locations
- Co-ordinate and drive all programme related communications that 1) inform key stakeholders on the progress of transformation, 2) update and inform colleagues within the function and 3) collates feedback on improvement opportunities as the transformation progress activity.
This is key role in helping to drive the successful transformation of this function and will work directly with the Executive team to plan, create and deliver against their strategic objectives.
The key skills and competencies considered desirable for this role are:
- At least 5-10years experience working in Marketing/ Communications role for a multi-national organisation
- Extensive experience working in a Financial Services organisation
- Ability to write expert level content suitable for sharing with C-Suite stakeholders
- BA/Hons or similar qualification in a Communications, Marketing or other similar business discipline
- Creative, high quality design skills and proven ability to create brand and/ or campaign materials across multiple medias and channels
- Embrace new and innovative communications and engagement channels to ensure sufficient reach of talent, differentiated targeting approaches and embedding of key messages
- Proven ability to positively engage and influence senior stakeholders across the group
If you are relevant or interested please don’t delay, contact me on 0161 503 5558/ Curtis.Sharpe@jeffersonwells.co.uk