Traded Risk Senior PMO Lead
£550.00 PAYE / £714.08 Umbrella
Contract initially until 31/12/2022
London – Hybrid
HSBC are currently searing for a new Senior PMO Lead to join the team within the Traded Risk Transformation Team. This team is responsible for the successful implementation of strategic applications as well as BAU project activities to ensure the highest level of data quality and integrity for Risk Management. Within this role, you will primarily act as a lead across the FRTB planning and execution agenda for Traded risk.
As the changes to the risk systems are governed by external regulator, within this role you will have to ensure that communication channels are open and available between the Risk Managers and the Regulatory & Risk Analytics teams.
If you think you are suitable for the position, please do not hesitate to apply!
- Support the planning and implementation of programme agenda for TR
- Ensure efficiency improvement of existing fragmented and manual systems
- Ensure global consistency and improved control framework
- Deliver effective systems in close co-operation with stakeholders
- Liaise with global/other regional BAs and project managers to leverage knowledge and ensure successful transformation implementation
- Work effectively within the team on cross component projects
· Be cognizant of the need of a strong control environment and ensuring process improvements are being prioritized
· To ensure management of all aspects of project scope, including reporting, budget tracking, risks and issue management and inter-project dependencies.
· Ensure that programme management tools and processes are in place such that the Project/Workstream managers can perform their day to day project management activities and report progress
· Ensure that the deliverables for the programme/project defined in the contract are delivered in a timely and quality manner
· In charge of set up, maintenance and use of programme tools and delivery methodology with templates and guidelines, shaping them as a Project specifics
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as PMO Lead/ Project Manager in complex Business Transformation Programmes
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Ability to drive team in diverse international and distributed team
- Strong communication and decision-making skills- ability to balance conflicting needs
- PRINCE2 Practitioner/ PMP
- Reporting Tools (Like Clarity/JIRA), SharePoint
- MS Excel/PowerPoint (advanced level)
If you think you are a perfect fit for the role or interested to hear more information, we would love to hear from you!
Either apply direct! Or please contact me on 0161 924 1380 / firstname.lastname@example.org