Role Title: Administrator
Location: Fareham, fulltime office based
Up to: £15 p/h [PAYE] / 19.47 p/h [Umbrella]
Contract Length: 4 months
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. They are currently seeking an experienced individual in the role of Processor.
The job holder will work within the existing Wealth Operations team undertaking processing and investigation work. The candidate will be expected to communicate effectively with all colleagues within the team, as well as external stakeholders, in order to escalate issues, improve processes and co-ordinate effectively. You will be required to work independently, managing their own workload and effectively communicate any concerns with their supervisor/immediate colleagues.
Essential Experience and Skills:
- Previous project/operational experience within financial services
- Advanced Microsoft Excel techniques, in particular; mail mergers
- Ability to work within strict deadlines
- Ability to work within a team
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail whilst maintaining high volume of work
- Ability to consistently deliver high levels of accuracy
Desired Experience and Skills
- Knowledge of bank products, particularly Wealth products such as investments
- Existing knowledge of HSBC processes, regulations and controls.
- Existing understanding of FCA/HMRC regulations