Job title – Operations Analyst
Location – London / Sheffield, Hybrid
Rate – PAYE £412.50 / Umbrella £535.56 per day
Start date – ASAP
Contract – 12 months
Our client HSBC are currently seeking an Operations Analyst to join their team. Undertaking a hybrid working role, with office attendance required once a month, the contract be will for 12 months.
Business Management provides world-class Centre of Excellence that enable UK Regional IT COO to drive Technology initiatives, understand $1.2bil charges and partner with global tech teams to explain drivers of variances, risk and issues in transformation objectives impacting UK RFB. It delivers simplified, streamlined and automated processes to ensure consistent reporting, governance and control of cost and number of employees (FTE).
Driving the operating model and organizational transformation design and delivery across IT.
Responsible for ensuring cohesive, content rich, fit for audience; program status reporting is in place across the Program
The key tasks will include all or some of the following:
- Accountable for management of budget and meeting cost targets
- Accountable for country input into the selection and adoption of tools to support delivery and definition of methods framework
- Responsible for contributing country requirements into the definition of standards and controls
- Accountable for assuring and governing adherence to controls
- Coaching individual Project Leads to ensure status reports are suitable for a broad and sometimes very senior audience.
- The quality, consistency, and timeliness of all status reporting for the Program.
- Manage engagements with service providers as necessary.
This role will carry out some or all the following activities:
- Ensure adequate processes are in place to support the governance framework,
- Business planning activities which include financial, technological and resource planning.
- Contribute to senior management decision making by creation of management information, performance information, analytics, forums and stakeholder feedback.
- Support in forums and committees to represent view of business area.
- Support the development and monitoring of internal governance activities.
- Investigating and seeking remedies for discrete issues which may be adversely affecting business unit performance.
- Evaluate and analyse management information relating to external service providers of their provision, monitor their performance and ensure service level agreements are honoured
- Completing Asset Impairment reviews to accurately report the assets held on the balance sheet across HBUK in line with Finance timescales
- Completing Customer Allocation Method reviews with customers to review all charges to UK RFB and ensure evidence is provided to support charges
Experience / Education
- Prior professional experience of business manager and PMO role within a large organization in an IT or related field
- Excellent MS Power point and MS Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills with experience using tools for advanced reporting & MI.
- Ability to bring analytical rigour and structure and effective solutions to in the absence of clearly defined problems
- A high attention to detail is essential
- Strong communication skills - applicable through multiple channels (written, spoken, workshops, presentations)
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability of organizational planning, resource mobilization and problem solving
- Able to act quickly and complete deliverables timely in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities
- Experienced with documentation management and quality assurance
- Experience working with senior stakeholders is desirable
- Familiarity with key tools including Pioneer, Discover, GPDM and Clarity are desirable
- Aspiring – being ambitious about providing the highest standards of delivery
- Driving – setting stretching goals for self and team and delivering them with courage and tenacity
- Mobilising – authentically engaging with team, colleagues and business partners to deliver at pace
- Sustaining – making considered decisions that protect and enhance HSBC values, reputation and business
Please also see below link to our HSBC Career hub: -
If you are relevant or interested please don’t delay, contact me on 0161 503 5517 / firstname.lastname@example.org