HR Advisory Manager
£357.50p/d PAYE / £464.15p/d Umbrella
London or Birmingham – Flexible hybrid working
Contract until March 2023
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of HR Advisory Manager
The HR Advisory job category principally provides support to managers, employees and HR Specialists with enquiries and case management handing off to the specialist areas where required. Additionally provide support to change initiatives, HR activities and projects.
This job will carry out some or all of the following tasks:
• Support people managers and employees in navigating the spectrum of HR Services with coaching and advice to help resolve queries.
• Relationship manage and co-ordinate support for enquiries that touch multiple areas of HR, this may involve co-ordinating multiple HR specialists to resolve issues.
• Support interpretation of policy and procedures.
• Support change activities for managers and HR colleagues around a broad range of HR Processes.
• Give support and encourage customer adoption of HR Systems and tools.
• Support understanding of how HR products and services are received to continuously improve the overall workforce experience by using case and knowledge management tools to identify trends in the questions and challenges colleagues have.
• Identify improvements to make HR services and products (and the supporting policies and processes) even better for the workforce based on data from case and knowledge management tools
• Provide the appropriate level of support for Senior Executives (Global Career Band 0-2) providing end to end co-ordination and quality assurance of queries and transaction resolution.
- Experience dealing with large redundancy volumes is a must
- Experience in a HR environment / HR role is essential
- Able to deal with complex queries
- Stakeholder management
- Project management experience is beneficial but not essential
- SAP/ Servicenow experience is beneficial but not essential
- Financial services experience is preferred
If you think you are up for the task and feel you meet the above criteria or interested to hear more information, please contact me on:
Amy.email@example.com or Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org